Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
What a dose posting this on Kate and williams insta.
Does she think Kate is sitting reading?
Absolutely crimson for her. Of course I’m delighted to see that the PoW will be attending tomorrow and if that photo is recent, she looks incredible.
Still scundered for LA posting that. She still truly believes that one day they will be friends. Delusional.

Reactions: 8

bluesims

She really is insufferable lately. Why doesn't she just divorce her not-posh-enough husband and move to London.

• Haha
Of course she did. The smugness is unreal. The veil doesn’t hide it.
The photos aren’t that flattering…the obvious lip flip, etc. I have no issue with a woman looking her age. I certainly do… but she does have an issue with it I think, and seeing her photo from someone else is enlightening.

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
That cocktail bar looks so tacky. Who needs all that ridiculous crap with their drink? Just mix me a good quality drink, don't try to distract me with props.

bluesims

The Taylor Swift body suit - why is she doing this? Is she 12? She will look ridiculous but of course it won't matter because she'll use the 😂😂😂 emoji 42 times when posting at the concert which means she's 'quirky'. Why is she going to this concert in Halloween fancy dress? Concerts can be attended in normal clothes - especially when you're in your 30s.

Reactions: 7

wibbly wobbly

Chatty Member
She will have to come up with something else now that stalking Kate is not something to be sharing with the world. She has been using Kate for content and attracting American followers. She takes the information from real royal commentators and pretends that she actually knows all this. . Everything is presented in that ditzy dumb blonde way to avoid criticism. It’s all just for “fun” while she gets richer and richer.

ClareMcD

Off to the slopes, let’s watch her account when Kate makes a reappearance…she’s the most stalkerish instagrammer here and yet calls out others.

Who is she even with? Doesn’t look like Natalie is there?
Looks like she went on her own. Which is absolutely tragic since she’s going tomorrow with Natalie, and presumably also with Natalie on Friday. No declaration of ad so doesn’t look like she was there for a brand gig today, mind you wouldn’t be the first time she’s forgotten a label.

ClareMcD

Most self-centred smug person on Instagram…a lot of people go on holiday with their family and have girls nights out, dinners and lunches out…but imagine selling your family and literally everything they do (children’s birthday, husbands birthday, car breaking down 🙈), it is just crass and screams lower class, despite the image she’s trying to portray, this woman is utter trash and cheap….and her face is starting to say the same, botoxed to within an inch and possibly lip filers too.
---

Attachments

MrsMangle

Beg to differ re: Taylor fans, not saying they aren’t youngun too, but there are plenty of us in our 30s! I’d say that’s the main demographic.
And 40s…. I’m obsessed (and not ashamed to say it!!). It’s absolutely phenomenal seeing a young woman have this much profile, because of her pure talent.

It wouldn’t matter if look fantastic gifted her a hundred hot brushes and a hairdresser her hair is always going to be fine and limp and for as long as she styles it with the turn in at the bottom she’s always going to look fifteen years older than she is.

• Haha

cooper95

So shes going to see Taytay but you can bet your bottom dollar, if Kate was going to the wedding of the DoW in Chester today, she would be front and centre. Poor taytay wouldnt get a look in!

• Haha

MrsMangle

It’s just that little bit too small… she’s going to have a humdinger of a wedgie by the time it’s over…

• Haha

wibbly wobbly

Chatty Member
One min she is a lady who lunches, the next min she looks like a dodgy cabaret dancer. She is the ultimate attention seeker. How do the other matrons of Belfast society want to be her friend? Are they embarrassed?