Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cooper95

I googled “ Does Ascot invite you to attend??

Today, the Royal Enclosure, which has evolved and expanded over the years, remains an invitation-only facility. While the application itself is relatively simple, those that want to apply for membership must submit letters of recommendation from two current Royal Enclosure members.

I cant see Ascot being the type of place that invites Z list influencers so in LA’s case, shes wangled her membership thru Natalie and her husband

Reactions: 13

Lovecrisps

Chatty Member
In a way I’m glad she’s being honest about having a shitty time in the rain for the coronation, but it irritates the shit out of me that she still has to say it was an amazing experience.
The way she says "this is what it's like to attend the coronation", love you were sitting on the street, you weren't at the coronation at Westminster Abbey.

• Haha

Heidi88

VIP Member
Taylor changed up her pink bodysuit for an orange one for the European leg of her tour! All that work by Laura Ann and Taylor won't even be wearing it 😂

• Haha

JJusa69

VIP Member
Makes the comment about leaving her alone... Proceeds with a further 3 at least stories about it.

Reactions: 12

Ivan's Mummy 19

On her stories last night when someone asked about Ascot tickets etc she said she's "lucky enough to be invited by Ascot". But not one of her Ascot stories was marked Ad or PR! 😡

• Angry
  • Wow

wibbly wobbly

Chatty Member
LA try’s to present herself as this well to do NI woman who lives in a bubble where the rest of Ireland doesn’t exist. But she is in fact vulgar, showy, excessive and everything an actual middle/ upper class person would not be . People of this class wear old clothes, they have shabby homes , they are obsessed with horses and dogs and they are rarely on social media. I am sure she looks down her nose at most people but the joke is on her .

wibbly wobbly

Chatty Member
The 4 of them look so matronly like they are on some fund raising committee. Surely everyone going to Taylor is dressed casually, comfortably and not in clothes a 60 year old would be wearing.

• Haha

cooper95

What the f have I just watched!! 😱 she seriously needs help ( or just to grow up and act her age)

• Haha

lagoonlia

You had to queue outside and walk over loads of grass - she would have looked a total fanny in those heeled boots. 99.9% of the audience had trainers on. Guess she’s taking pneumonia back to Belfast too

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Cutthebull

VIP Member
I can’t believe she hasn’t tried it on. What if it’s too short in the body?
If she’s bought the right size for a 14 year old boy, it should fit like a glove. Of course, she may well have tried it on….saying she hasn’t just adds to the “ditzy blonde” image she likes to portray sometimes. She’s really relying on this for content as she’s really struggling with the PoW out of action.

Odd that NI's biggest Taylor fan has nothing to say about her latest (fairly divisive) album drop 🙄 maybe too busy looking up words...

• Haha

Pah

Why is she obsessing about Taylor swift? She’s a middle aged mum of 3 am I missing something? How does she have time to be sewing sequins on some swimsuit and going up to Scotland?! I find her really cringe. It’s like all the royal stuff.. does anyone care?!

lago

Hold up, is this wannabe actually dressing up as Taylor for Taylor’s concert?! She is honestly completely rare is the only word I can use to describe her! The obsession with royalty, her style, and her general immature antics now regarding a costume for Taylor concert! She needs to grow up…it’s embarrassing!

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
How is she running a business? She's away at least twice a month, she has 3 kids under 10, 2 Shetland ponies, a business and of course she's never off social media.
She must have a cleaner, a nanny, someone to deal with the horses and she must take nothing to do with the business other than taking photos every season

• Haha