All That’s Pretty #7 Still can’t spell, fake flowers to sell, obsessed with Kate, like a stalker-y Nicholas Witchell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to shorten title to fit! Full title below. As you were!!

“Still cannot spell, fake flowers to sell and obsessed with Kate like a stalker-y Nicholas Witchell”

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Thanks to @Here-For-The-Dresses for her ongoing LA holiday list, I've copied on to the start of this new thread... Bets on the next trip? Night away this long weekend? Maldives for Easter? No ski trip this year?

All That’s Pretty Travel 2024

1. January: Dubai, with family, New Year
2. January: London, “work”
3. February: Dubai, Mum’s bday w 2 boys
4. February: London, day trip, alone, Natalie’s baby shower
5. March: North Coast, women’s night with friends

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thanks to @Here-For-The-Dresses for her ongoing LA holiday list, I've copied on to the start of this new thread... Bets on the next trip? Night away this long weekend? Maldives for Easter? No ski trip this year?

All That’s Pretty Travel 2024

1. January: Dubai, with family, New Year
2. January: London, “work”
3. February: Dubai, Mum’s bday w 2 boys
4. February: London, day trip, alone, Natalie’s baby shower
5. March: North Coast, women’s night with friends
She has definitely said she is going skiing. My bet would be during the Easter holidays but sure she’s no stranger to taking the kids out of school.

Reactions: 4
They’ll be away skiing this weekend for paddys day - school finishes next Friday and be off or half day on Monday so hardly in next week by her standards

Reactions: 3
They’ll be away skiing this weekend for paddys day - school finishes next Friday and be off or half day on Monday so hardly in next week by her standards
They've a half day Monday and Friday so only 3 days + 2 half days of school to miss in total if they're away next week. Sure, what's 4 days of private education?

She has it on "high authority", why can't she string a sentence together?! And what exactly is her source. Melter.

Reactions: 1
Going skiing next week…that’s my bet…there’ll not be much snow left though at this rate.

Reactions: 4
That's definitely not her kids school.

I didn't realise she lived beside the sea/a lake. Just saw that her house is right beside water.

I didn't realise she lived beside the sea/a lake. Just saw that her house is right beside water.
Her house isn't beside the sea! It's miles away from the sea

Where has all the misinformation come from? That's both her house and kids school that have been misidentified in the past day! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6

That’s not her house. It’s her friend’s house. She lives near Moneyreagh, nowhere near Strangford Lough.
---
Where has all the misinformation come from? That's both her house and kids school that have been misidentified in the past day! 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s just people guessing/assuming.

Last edited:
Ah right, I thought when she said "the last few steps of the walk" and showed them walking up a driveway that they had arrived back home.

Reactions: 1