Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sunday89

Where does Laura Ann Barr-Middleton-Windsor, Duchess of dose, live??? I always had them down for Hillsborough or surrounding areas but realising now I’m probably wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

lessthaninfluenced

No better than the paparazzi walking behind Princess Eugenie today filming her by stealth and sharing it on Instagram.
And nothing marked as AD today. As per usual.

Reactions: 10
The desperation is hanging out of her this trip. Three days to Ascot for the woman who never attends any other racing all year round.

She has managed to up her days at the event each year for the past three years but must have been at a push this year if she’s only flying in tomorrow morning. If you can’t be there in regular time why not just wait to the next day? The brown nosing must be off the charts in the enclosure.

lemon89

Sorry I’m dying cringing lol ….i don’t normally comment and am mostly of the opinion that ‘you do you hun’ but I cannot get past the madness lol….so she is dressing for tea with the king at luncheon but is letting all her bits hang out by the evening 😂🙈…I know some TS fans are going all out but for gods sake! Lol …I could see past her outfit if she were 18 but she’s not….i wonder what the rest of group wore..I mean did they all decide to work that look?

• Haha

ClareMcD

💯…no bigger stalker or speculator…we will be inundated with her posts the next few days, which will totally contrast her, leave her alone sentiment…Allthatspretty has just bagged herself more audience 💰💰💰
---
Cue…some Cancer Research volunteering, or some cancer related charity work to grow her audience #Ka-Ching

Last edited:
The price of that bag (🙈) and headband, never mind the three dresses, other bags, headwear and shoes, flip it’s eye watering…even if I was that wealthy I don’t know I’d spend that on an ugly little bag…but that’s the brand the queen used.
I would love a Launer bag because of the queen. And hers is really beautiful, but it’s just TOO MUCH. It’s actually nauseating to me, the excess. The royals don’t even go that much. There’s no way the Princess of Wales will be there, so I do not understand the three day thing.

Slmn2021

Jesus Christ a grown woman with kids at home, in what, her early 40s……. Going out in that after spending hours making it. Looks like a bloody eejit

Heidi88

VIP Member
One person commented saying it deserves the 22 hat. For any non TS fans Taylor gives a hat she wears when singing the song 22 to a fan that is brought to the front of the stage. Most of the people I have seen on tik tok who get the hat are often young kids and some of them are really sick or terminally not some Mum of 2 with a glue gun and some beads. There will be loads of young girls wearing similar outfits....Laura Ann didnt come up with this idea.

• Haha

bluesims

How has she managed to persuade anyone that she is some sort of London society correspondent, with Royal connections? Last time I checked she was a housewife from Northern Ireland.

Reactions: 9

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
She’s oblivious isn’t she? Obsessive fan, obsessing; while telling others not to.

I’m sure LA is a flagged security risk when the royals are in NI - her obsession is sinister. Yet she’s on her soapbox telling everyone to ‘leave Kate alone?’

How about you give that a try LA, you absolute weirdo.

Reactions: 9