Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Do you FUCK 😂
You take your kids out of school several times a year during term time to go on expensive holidays. Education is NOT a priority in your house you lying bastard. And if anyone needs that subscription it’s you. Stupid bitch doesn’t know the difference between there their and they’re 🤯🤬

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

candyfloss99

VIP Member
Honestly who even wants that many holidays? They always say you don't need a holiday from your real life if you love it. I'm sure those kids would have loved a couple of weeks relaxing at home with their Xmas presents instead of going on a long haul flight to watch their father take photos of their mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

bluesims

2023 is the year the world needs to start rejecting influencers. Everything they post is designed to make their followers feel bad about themselves, and create unrealistic expectations of holidays, clothes, homes, kids. Real life is not this plastic catalogue crap that they keep spinning, and people like LA need to be called out and cancelled.

Reactions: 25

esoes

Chatty Member
Could you be ar*ed dragging 3 kids on a flight for 24 hours in a city to then drag them straight back? Getting them up in the middle of the night on the Sunday too in order to make the early flight and then drive up the road from Dublin. They'll be knackered and grumpy for school on Monday. Kidding herself that she's giving them a great experience.

Reactions: 24

Duchesspink

VIP Member
She thinks she's a model. The sad thing Is that this is being repeated over and over on beaches all over the world. Grown women getting on like simpletons whilst their kids stand by waiting for mummy to stop being a wannabe for the likes on social media

• Haha
Reactions: 21

#kindlygifted

I think I might’ve proof read this review before putting it as the main grid post 👀 I think the reviewer must’ve had a glass of wine before writing the review too 😂

1675504984972.png

• Haha
Do you FUCK 😂
You take your kids out of school several times a year during term time to go on expensive holidays. Education is NOT a priority in your house you lying bastard. And if anyone needs that subscription it’s you. Stupid bitch doesn’t know the difference between there their and they’re 🤯🤬

👏CAME 👏 HERE 👏 TO 👏 SAY 👏 THIS!!!!!
The sheer audacity of her, this is a total b*tch move in portraying that she is supermum, getting her wonder-kids to continue their learning during the holidays. We know you better than that, silly ****. It's more like that they *need* it to catch up on the missed days from term time...

Last edited:

SpellingBea

VIP Member
Why did she linger so long on the crotch shot?? Is she gearing up for an #ad with vagisil or something

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

cantstandthenonsense

What number holiday is this, this year? Must be in double digits surely???
No way she can claim to be relatable. I don’t know why anyone would follow her at this point.
Up to 15 by my count- Maldives, Abu Dhabi, Disneyland Paris, Spain, London x 6, Lake District, Scotland, Venice, Emirates cruise and now away again!!! Even the Rouals don’t go on this many holidays!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 18

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Anybody else get second hand embarrassment for her when she tries to psychoanalyse anything related to the Royal Family?! 🫠😂 she hasn’t a bloody clue, she’s as thick as mince 😂 stay in your own lane and stick to your fake flowers luv 👍🏼

• Haha

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
As if someone sent a DM asking for her Emma mattress discount code, I can’t scroll through my feed without seeing about 7 wankers whoring themselves out for Emma and they all have codes!

We should keep a running total of all her holidays/trips/overnight stays etc will be interesting to see what the total is by the end of the year 👀
On it!

All That’s Pretty TRAVEL 2023
1. January: Maldives, with family
2. January: SOMEWHERE for fake flarrs market, alone.
3. January: Paris, Natalie Rushdie

• Wow
  • Heart

Cutthebull

VIP Member
They look like a pair of silly little girls going out for the night with very little clothing in the dead of winter. They don’t realise how ridiculous they look. I have been on several winter breaks and I love winter clothes. It’s very easy to look elegant in beautiful coats, boots, cashmere etc, not like that pair of absolute morons. The French must be shaking their heads at them.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Heidi88

VIP Member
I unfollowed her after that trip. I'm very lucky to be able to get away on trips and weekend breaks a fair bit during the year but that trip just left a sour taste in my mouth. All for instagram and just so obnoxious and I actually was so so embarrassed at them.

Reactions: 16