Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justcyrious

VIP Member
This was such a weird trip. The choices of places to eat, the clothes, the hotel… It was a combination of basic wealthy but mostly ignorant tourist / Emilie in Paris fan / influencer shameless content and product plug trip. A big flop in my opinion.

I looked at the stories of the last time she went to Paris and I can’t get over the outfit she had worn to go to McDonalds. I get that you dress anyway you want on your holiday but getting all sparkled up to take the kids to Macdo while your husband is barfing back at the hotel is beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Cutthebull

VIP Member
What an idiot! Talk about instagram vs reality. Give me comfy, warm boots over frozen feet aby day of the week.
She does know you can dress appropriately for the weather and look chic? All you do when you aren’t dressed appropriately is look ridiculous. Oh, and freeze. Idiot. She’s so desperate to show she has Chanel pumps.

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
She is deplorable! The greed and stranger gratification knows no bounds! Would sell her children for a daily mail spread
There was a Charity Drive to raise vital funds for 3 charities to support families who are struggling to feed, keep a warm, cloth and provide a gift for a child/children in Northern ireland this Christmas! Yet she didn’t mention it. Speaks volumes on who she truly is!
People truly need to stop lining her Disingenuous pockets

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Can’t believe I’m about to say this BUT she has now officially surpassed Anna/Blossoming Birds as the most annoying and unlikeable NI insta hun. Congratulations Laura-Ad, one of K-Middy’s farts has been bagged and is on its way to you in the post. Enjoy 👍🏼

• Haha

candyfloss99

VIP Member
I do believe the flowers are some of the best false ones I’ve seen, many of my friends have bought numerous items from her and they are top quality. The price seems to be getting higher and higher and if you think how much a new big bunch would cost in M&S it is value for money that they don’t need replaced. QVC sell fake ones for hundreds of pounds so it is big business believe it or not.
Fake flowers are always tacky and gaudy no matter how much they cost.

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
I love looking at people’s holiday pics, including influencers who share. But for some reason hers make me feel cross, and I can only think it’s her smugness. It’s OOZING from her.

No acknowledgment that this is like their 17th holiday this year, and it’s less than a month since they unpacked from their last break in the sun.

How is she not embarrassed to be flaunting this?

Justcyrious

VIP Member
I have so much second hand embarrassment. I can’t even. Warming your feet in a hand dryer, asking your friend to take a picture and post it on social media: that’s the kind of thing that should *not* be normalised 🤦🏻‍♀️

Cutthebull

VIP Member
What a WANKER 😂😂😂
Have you ever seen anything as cringeworthy in all your life?! Lol so awkward and staged
I’m scundered for her. How embarrassing. Imagine that wet wipe of a husband actually filming this. Even better, imagine sitting back and watching this pair of pricks doing this. Oh to be a fellow guest at that resort, the entertainment value would just be priceless.

• Haha

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Varley is very expensive, that order cost around 500. She talks about it as she ordered a few bits from Zara .
The way she said that everybody is wearing those Varley leggings and jumpers at the minute made me sad.

There will be mums not too far from her having to go without food so their kids can eat, sitting in freezing homes unable to buy a new jumper or put the heating on.

Her perspective now is just so unrelatable to normal people. £500 for a couple of pairs of leggings and jumpers is crazy.

Lovecrisps

Chatty Member
A toddler is not fun on trips like this, much better for him to stay home with loving Grandparents than charge about on a boat. He will be off on these type of trips before long.
I've taken a toddler on a cruise and it was fab. But then I had my children because I wanted them and enjoy holidaying with them, not to create "content" and get free stuff. I still think it's shocking she takes some of the kids but not all of them on these trips. One day Barney will be in therapy talking about how all he got was scratchy rare farm themed knitted clothes while his brothers went on a luxury cruise and a trip to Venice. Oh, and discussing his name.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Lovecrisps

Chatty Member
I’ve rewatched the bit where the woman in green shakes Catherine’s hand and delivers the line about the Ireland.

I was just thinking bad that looks for LA and her mum as they were right by that woman, almost part of the group.

Now we know they are not but if you only read the story and look at the still photo without the context it doesn’t look great for LA and her mum. I bet the security and PR will remember faces.

It really doesn’t look good to have a negative story in the press with ‘your’ photo in it ( LA’s and mum ) is what I mean. It had definitely overshadowed LA’s interaction with Catherine and possibly tarnished LA’s image. She must be fuming!
I think it's hilarious!! Keep rewatching the clip and it gets better each time that LA is in full view in every part of it. Her face will definitely be remembered now 🤣

• Haha

candyfloss99

VIP Member
I agree with the previous poster who stated that Laura-Ann lives in a bubble. Nothing sad happens in her world (unless it’s related to the Royal Family) and there is no reflection of real life. If your kids wreck your sofa just throw a blanket over it. Her spending blows my mind 🤯
She wasn't sad about the Queen. She was elated. She didn't even pretend. Never once did she wipe the smile off her face when talking about everything happening.

bluesims

LA is fully living the sell-out lifestyle. She will flog anything because the more money she has, the more content she can make. She needs a lot of money and freebies and affiliations to keep her social media going... her content is expensive, upmarket stuff so she needs a constant stream of new outfits, holidays, trips to London to stalk the Royals, home decor, makeup, more new clothes, etc. It's a fast hamster wheel, and it requires constant follower engagement. I just hope she's putting some of this money into savings for when the Instahun bubble finally bursts.