All That’s Pretty #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They look like a pair of silly little girls going out for the night with very little clothing in the dead of winter. They don’t realise how ridiculous they look. I have been on several winter breaks and I love winter clothes. It’s very easy to look elegant in beautiful coats, boots, cashmere etc, not like that pair of absolute morons. The French must be shaking their heads at them.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Some one asked her about her lips!!!!!she is claiming cold sores . She has to be embarrassed by this trip . The clothes were terrible, wrong season, the showing off , the cringe reels ! I’m not a bit jealous of her . There are endless insta accounts of Parisian style etc. they pop up on my feed daily. How did she think she looked stylish. She probably spent thousands on a two night trip .

Reactions: 16
Shes definitely overflipped her lip 😰 it’s horrific looking, and that red lipstick is not doing the situation any favours.

Reactions: 7
Seriously girls, what has she done to her lip/teeth? She looks so so weird when she (fake) smiles in those stories. She can't be happy with that, surely. It's like a Mr. Potatohead mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Some one asked her about her lips!!!!!she is claiming cold sores . She has to be embarrassed by this trip . The clothes were terrible, wrong season, the showing off , the cringe reels ! I’m not a bit jealous of her . There are endless insta accounts of Parisian style etc. they pop up on my feed daily. How did she think she looked stylish. She probably spent thousands on a two night trip .
Funny for someone who gets cold sores so often she didn’t seem bothered about posing while smearing her lippie all over them at the Moulin Rouge

Reactions: 5
To be fair, in the photo she posted today it looks like she tried to camouflage a giant cold sore in the middle of her top lip with red lipstick. But that’s not why she looks strange. She’s definitely had work done and it would be refreshing if she owned it (it’s not ok to ask bluntly like that person did though). I follow a mum influencer from another country and she’s always been very transparent about getting a breast augmentation and answers lots of questions from followers. I much prefer that rather than pretending you haven’t done anything.

Reactions: 8
Funny for someone who gets cold sores so often she didn’t seem bothered about posing while smearing her lippie all over them at the Moulin Rouge
That photo on her main feed of her with her lip gloss at the Moulin Rouge is ridiculous - it looks like she’s touching up her chin.
What has she done to her face though? The lips, nose and eyes are all different. I don’t like the the way her top lip folds over. So is that filler?

That photo on her main feed of her with her lip gloss at the Moulin Rouge is ridiculous - it looks like she’s touching up her chin.
What has she done to her face though? The lips, nose and eyes are all different. I don’t like the the way her top lip folds over. So is that filler?
That whole picture is ridiculous. She has no chest for a dress like that. Awful awful awful. Lip gloss on her chin is it? Yawn!! Stop playing dress up you silly eejit.

Reactions: 4
I am HERE for the comments & her awful passive aggressive retorts!! People aren’t stupid Laura-Ad, people can see straight through the whole vacuous charade, she knows it & shes PISSED. She may have gone a step too far with this trip…

Reactions: 10
This was such a weird trip. The choices of places to eat, the clothes, the hotel… It was a combination of basic wealthy but mostly ignorant tourist / Emilie in Paris fan / influencer shameless content and product plug trip. A big flop in my opinion.

I looked at the stories of the last time she went to Paris and I can’t get over the outfit she had worn to go to McDonalds. I get that you dress anyway you want on your holiday but getting all sparkled up to take the kids to Macdo while your husband is barfing back at the hotel is beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am HERE for the comments & her awful passive aggressive retorts!! People aren’t stupid Laura-Ad, people can see straight through the whole vacuous charade, she knows it & shes PISSED. She may have gone a step too far with this trip…
She is pissed big time, a lot of the comments were not overly positive, several comments about her clothes or lack of appropriate clothing! Plus , the endless showing off , the restaurants were all so high end, two Chanel bags, the shoes, not one mention of cost or tips to travel to Paris for the average person. Nearly every Influencer will now mention cost or how to replicate their trips or outfits etc on a normal budget.

Reactions: 12
It's fun to occasionally remember she is Salman Rushdie's daughter-in-law. (like seriously, why is she hanging round with Laura!)
Especially given how bad LA’s spelling and grammar are. How could you not be embarrassed being ‘friends’ with her when your in-law is an Award winning author?! 🤯 I’m dyslexic (and I admit I rely heavily on auto-correct) I find her English absolutely shocking 😂

Reactions: 8
She is pissed big time, a lot of the comments were not overly positive, several comments about her clothes or lack of appropriate clothing! Plus , the endless showing off , the restaurants were all so high end, two Chanel bags, the shoes, not one mention of cost or tips to travel to Paris for the average person. Nearly every Influencer will now mention cost or how to replicate their trips or outfits etc on a normal budget.
She’s a terrible travel influencer. I travel a lot and I still look forward to her trips just for the content, especially Paris, because I’ve been fortunate to go quite a few times, and I’m ALWAYS disappointed. But this one was terrible.

Reactions: 5
Someone asked Natalie why she went to Paris. The shade! I wonder if Laura Ad’s 2 Chanel bags are real or fake? I just can’t imagine her getting these and not mentioning them as she likes to show off everything that she gets. I find it so sad that she strategically places her bag in photos. I’m very fortunate to have some lovely bags but would never dream of “placing” them in a photo.

Edited to ad I see someone has asked her about them. She said her collection is complete as they are too expensive now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.