Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

super grateful

Lol when they arrived at the “secret bar” and the hostess did the welcome speech, did you hear the couple in front of LA ask her to repeat it so they could get a better video? Imagine being on a ship full of influencers. Sounds draining.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

wibbly wobbly

Chatty Member
Some one asked her about her lips!!!!!she is claiming cold sores . She has to be embarrassed by this trip . The clothes were terrible, wrong season, the showing off , the cringe reels ! I’m not a bit jealous of her . There are endless insta accounts of Parisian style etc. they pop up on my feed daily. How did she think she looked stylish. She probably spent thousands on a two night trip .

wibbly wobbly

Chatty Member
I think your
I do believe the flowers are some of the best false ones I’ve seen, many of my friends have bought numerous items from her and they are top quality. The price seems to be getting higher and higher and if you think how much a new big bunch would cost in M&S it is value for money that they don’t need replaced. QVC sell fake ones for hundreds of pounds so it is big business believe it or not.
You seem very loyal to LA ? Always posting positive posts about her ? Why would you bother? I can’t be the only person to notice?

• Haha

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Laura Ad is going to rent the green dress from Hurr that the Princess of Wales rented, isn’t she? Even if she doesn’t have an event, she’s going to rent it. She’s beside herself that she used Hurr & now the POW has too. God she’s a dose.

• Haha

wibbly wobbly

Chatty Member
Can we get back to how annoying LA actually is now ? No more political crap! She is trying to tell us she would wear supermarket fashion.

• Haha

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
I find it absolutely disgusting that this unhinged royal obsessed madwomen has continued to share silly stories about a bunny and hats on horses, when there has been a devastating tragedy in donegal with fatalities that she clearly doesn’t think matters isn’t worth a mention, she would rather ram her fake “bestie for likes” deplorable!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
It’s not something many people who like the Royals would share, it’s a sensitive subject in Northern Ireland and it’s simply ignored. She is just a rude woman who needs to jog on! Most people would feel the same if a Protestant heckled the Pope, no need for it and would give no air time to it.
Yes, why stand there waiting to see the Royals if she doesn't think NI should be part of UK? Kate was there to promote a worthwhile charity. There was no need for it

• Heart

Pomegranate

VIP Member
When criticised for not taking Barney few have come to her defence of not suitable for a toddler excuse. But most people would just adjust their birthday or whatever it is to suit the family. Either make it a couple only and leave all the kids behind or make suitable plans and take them all.
She clearly dose not feel like changing nappies.

lagoonlia

Did she seriously take 3 big coats with her for a 48 hour trip? They’d fill a suitcase alone! Chris must be walking about with the same pair of under crackers on all weekend 😂

• Haha

lagoonlia

Could you be ar*ed dragging 3 kids on a flight for 24 hours in a city to then drag them straight back? Getting them up in the middle of the night on the Sunday too in order to make the early flight and then drive up the road from Dublin. They'll be knackered and grumpy for school on Monday. Kidding herself that she's giving them a great experience.
Totally agree…. She’s so selfish… anything to show off to the minions. Late night, manic day in the city and early rise - those boys are going to be screaming on the flight home with tiredness I’d cut my left leg off

fedupfatty

What does she do? She turns up smiles and waves. Why not host fundraising dinners with their rich friends and put this money to good use. Give me an example of something she does that actually makes a difference and isn’t just PR for her.
If you Google the Royal Foundation there are several areas Kate supports , gives time & grows fundraising ( including personal donations to for example £300k+ last year to a mental health charity in England)

In my area of work I’ve seen first hand the benefits of their mental health advocacy - even the events that you class as just PR for her are priceless at bringing in revenue & almost more importantly awareness that money can’t buy.

I’m no royal fan but Kate & William do a heck of a lot with their privilege.

LA not so much ….

• Heart

Forallthoseasking

I've only recently come across this woman but she gives me the creeps because she is scarily like my stepmother who is from a rough part of Ballymena and suddenly changed into a Cath Kidston clad cosplay of a 50s housewife when she and my dad moved near Hillsborough... Even down to the fake accent. I don't know what it is about that place but new people go weird there 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Flying “long HAWL”??!!!! Good god this woman’s spelling and general use of the English language absolutely horrifies me. Never mind the boys missing valuable days at school, I think Laura Ad needs to go back for some English lessons.
Looks like they flew cattle class but I guess this one wasn’t free. Still, I’m sure now that she’s pitching herself as an expert travel blogger it won’t be long until she’s turning left when boarding the plane on her next freebie trip.

Attachments

• Haha

Justcyrious

VIP Member
I have so much second hand embarrassment for them… That reel is not cute or funny. If someone dressed like a caricature of another nation and posed in front of their national monument wouldn’t it be considered insensitive/offensive? Why are there double-standards for ridiculous tourists in Paris?