All That’s Pretty #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely reads here, otherwise she wouldn't be so quiet. She has this whole thread alight on a regular basis with her even more regular insane trips away. Uncharacteristically quiet, I smell shame...

Reactions: 6
She definitely reads here, otherwise she wouldn't be so quiet. She has this whole thread alight on a regular basis with her even more regular insane trips away. Uncharacteristically quiet, I smell shame...
absolutely and the fact that she took poor latchkey kid Barney Barr this time

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There she is, smug look on her face and her weirdly flat giant purple vagina 😆
All I could think was that she’d definitely been for a bikini wax. 😳

Lots of comments asking where she’s staying and no answers…

AND I feel like her engagement is down. Some of her ad posts don’t even get 1k likes. The last time she got more than 10k likes was when she went to see the King in September.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yes to the weird flat purple shape🤣🤣🤣Lots of comments on her post saying how lucky she is and very jealous. I don’t get the vibe that her sheep are even really wishing her well this time. There is no one gushing that she deserves the break !

• Haha
Hi, im a lurker here but needed to comment about the flat purple shape. My eyes were drawn straight there too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi, im a lurker here but needed to comment about the flat purple shape. My eyes were drawn straight there too.
Welcome, don’t be a lurker, join in! Yes, very odd shape indeed. No shape to her at all really.
She has replied to most comments, odd thing to do on an idyllic family holiday. Replying to random strangers, some of whom you only “know” through the internet. She says they “booked it last year” which would imply they paid for it themselves but as she has added “travel” to her bio she will be looking for countless free trips now. Pimping her kids out for free holidays is pretty shameless.

Also, I have an I overwhelming urge to slap someone who calls this time of year “Twixmas” but maybe that’s just me.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maldives it is....Hard Rock Hotel judging by their proximity to the main island of Male which visible in the background with its cranes and building work!
not exactly picture perfect views and dark skies 😂
View attachment 1838238
Just seen latest stories and They're actually on Kurumba island....which is only a 10 minute speedboat transfer from main island....lots of air and boat traffic in the vicinity, so not a particularly relaxing vibe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.