All That’s Pretty #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You always get asked this on a Sunday, isn’t that convenient Laura Ad? Are you sure you’re not asking yourself?!
came to say the same thing, no you’re not Laura you’re paid to advertise it every Sunday 🤪

Reactions: 7
I’m so glad there’s a thread for Laura Ann, I have questions!

Obviously she goes on about Kate (PoW) alot and tries to get to spots to meet her etc. I’ve just clicked that Natalie Rushdie (her new favourite insta buddy) is also besties with Chris Jackson (P&PoW most used photographer) and his wife Natasha Archer (Kates dresser/ stylist!) arent they her daughter’s godparent? So surely LA is getting inside goss? Screams of desperate social climbing 😬

• Wow
We should keep a running total of all her holidays/trips/overnight stays etc will be interesting to see what the total is by the end of the year 👀

Reactions: 12
We should keep a running total of all her holidays/trips/overnight stays etc will be interesting to see what the total is by the end of the year 👀
On it!

All That’s Pretty TRAVEL 2023
1. January: Maldives, with family
2. January: SOMEWHERE for fake flarrs market, alone.
3. January: Paris, Natalie Rushdie

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm hedging my bets with 23-25 jaunts away this year..
Excluding the caravan
And the majority excluding poor Barney

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What’s a tourist girl? 🤔 How is it different from a tourist? Is it because it’s all pink and giggly and hihihi I’m embarrassing myself but in reality I’m loving myself so much and think I’m the best thing since sliced bread?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s a tourist girl? 🤔 How is it different from a tourist? Is it because it’s all pink and giggly and hihihi I’m embarrassing myself but in reality I’m loving myself so much and think I’m the best thing since sliced bread?
And even more embarrassing.... I'm not 16.

Reactions: 2
Brings to my mind those cringey pics of LA flouncing about the Mall in a pink fluffy dress at the Jubilee...

Reactions: 5
I don’t get LA’s fashion sense , she looks so mature in the outfit today, she is def dressed like someone in their late 50’s . Yet some days she is in the latest trendy brand like Varley etc. I thought she had def embraced younger styles lately compared to the floral matronly looks she used wear.

Reactions: 6
I do not understand what Natalie Rushdie is trying to do. Her life is so much more interesting with her singing and family connections and London life and mum experiences, than Laura’s life of shopping, but it’s as if she wants to be LA. Maybe she does…? This new reel really diminishes her. She’s not an 18-year-old. I mean, LA pulls that shite all the time, but Natalie could have so much more gravitas with her current authenticity… it’s like she’s trying to ruin that. 🧐

I have so much second hand embarrassment for them… That reel is not cute or funny. If someone dressed like a caricature of another nation and posed in front of their national monument wouldn’t it be considered insensitive/offensive? Why are there double-standards for ridiculous tourists in Paris?

Reactions: 14
I do not understand what Natalie Rushdie is trying to do. Her life is so much more interesting with her singing and family connections and London life and mum experiences, than Laura’s life of shopping, but it’s as if she wants to be LA. Maybe she does…? This new reel really diminishes her. She’s not an 18-year-old. I mean, LA pulls that shite all the time, but Natalie could have so much more gravitas with her current authenticity… it’s like she’s trying to ruin that. 🧐
Agree on this, what on earth brings them together? I can see how LA would cling on to Natalie but why when Natalie is friends with Natasha Archer would she even entertain LA ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.