All That’s Pretty #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The trip seemed to be all about appearing to have a good time. Appearing to have money. When I went to Paris with a friend, I had a great time but their trip looked pretentious and dull. Typical if you are someone with more money than sense

Reactions: 11
I thought it was pretty crappy to turn that person’s question about her appearance back on them by claiming cold sores when that person never said cold sores. Laura: “… because a lady made a comment about my cold sores.” The lady was commenting on her lip flip (and maybe more), which she knows. I have say, that turn-about was expertly, done, Laura-Ad, not only implicitly denying your procedures, but turning yourself into the victim.

Reactions: 12
I thought it was pretty crappy to turn that person’s question about her appearance back on them by claiming cold sores when that person never said cold sores. Laura: “… because a lady made a comment about my cold sores.” The lady was commenting on her lip flip (and maybe more), which she knows. I have say, that turn-about was expertly, done, Laura-Ad, not only implicitly denying your procedures, but turning yourself into the victim.
I’ve said it before, she’s as thick as champ but when it comes to playing people she’s not daft. Turned herself nicely into the victim and gained the sympathy of her adoring sheep. Keep clicking those links sheep!

I wonder if the person who asked that question is on here?! Maybe a bit of a blunt question……..”what have you done to your face?”, but she’s straight to the point, I’ll give her that! It’s very obvious at this point that she has had work done.

I’ve said it before, she’s as thick as champ but when it comes to playing people she’s not daft. Turned herself nicely into the victim and gained the sympathy of her adoring sheep. Keep clicking those links sheep!

I wonder if the person who asked that question is on here?! Maybe a bit of a blunt question……..”what have you done to your face?”, but she’s straight to the point, I’ll give her that! It’s very obvious at this point that she has had work done.
I thought the person must be on here ! I’m surprised LA answered her . She could have mentioned the cold sores all along. I know if I was going somewhere special and I got two cold sores , I would be def talking about it .

Reactions: 2
Lip fillers can bring on cold sores at the injection sites. It can waken up the herpes virus and cause a crop of them

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I unfollowed her after that trip. I'm very lucky to be able to get away on trips and weekend breaks a fair bit during the year but that trip just left a sour taste in my mouth. All for instagram and just so obnoxious and I actually was so so embarrassed at them.

Reactions: 16
Someone is very quiet today 👀
I would imagine that’s attention seeking, hoping for lots of “I hope you’re ok after what the troll said to you…..I think you look fabulous….blah, blah, blah”. She’s turning herself into the victim.

---

She looks like she’s crowning out of a vagina 🥴😂
This coat is hideous. Just looks cheap. She needs to spend money on a classic, elegant coat. Not one with bad, skanky faux fur.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
No sign of any cold sores on this morning’s story - says she’s run down after “all her galavanting” - could be something to do with wearing next to nothing in baltic temperatures you eejit

No sign of any cold sores on this morning’s story - says she’s run down after “all her galavanting” - could be something to do with wearing next to nothing in baltic temperatures you eejit
Yes! Who would have thought that running around in spring clothing without socks on (or even a coat) in 0 temperatures could make you feel unwell?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s got a formal event tonight, so thank the Sweet Baby Jesus she’s gotten that horrible pink number out of her system for awhile at least. When she got the new white dress she was saying it wasn’t appropriate for a January event, but given what she wore in January in arctic temperatures in Paris, I’m not sure why she wouldn’t wear it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No cold sores indeed, it’s a miracle! Her lip flip seems to still be there though. Who would have known that dressing inappropriately and getting really cold would make you feel unwell. Still, all good for the gram.

Reactions: 6
She's so busy today because she is going to a point to point and a formal event. Hardly actual work! Imagine if she had 12hr shift on a ward or something like that...that woman doesnt know the meaning of the word busy.

Reactions: 10
She's so busy today because she is going to a point to point and a formal event. Hardly actual work! Imagine if she had 12hr shift on a ward or something like that...that woman doesnt know the meaning of the word busy.
“Busy” watching horses race around a field then “busy” getting her make up on. That’s called a lovely day to me, not busy.

Reactions: 3
So she’s in such a “tizz”, such a hurry and the taxi is on the way but she still had time to post the links to all the make up products. Of course she did. Keep clicking sheep!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.