All That’s Pretty #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure a family member of LA works for BBC, maybe that’s how she gets info on when the royals are visiting etc?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’ve rewatched the bit where the woman in green shakes Catherine’s hand and delivers the line about the Ireland.

I was just thinking bad that looks for LA and her mum as they were right by that woman, almost part of the group.

Now we know they are not but if you only read the story and look at the still photo without the context it doesn’t look great for LA and her mum. I bet the security and PR will remember faces.

It really doesn’t look good to have a negative story in the press with ‘your’ photo in it ( LA’s and mum ) is what I mean. It had definitely overshadowed LA’s interaction with Catherine and possibly tarnished LA’s image. She must be fuming!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve rewatched the bit where the woman in green shakes Catherine’s hand and delivers the line about the Ireland.

I was just thinking bad that looks for LA and her mum as they were right by that woman, almost part of the group.

Now we know they are not but if you only read the story and look at the still photo without the context it doesn’t look great for LA and her mum. I bet the security and PR will remember faces.

It really doesn’t look good to have a negative story in the press with ‘your’ photo in it ( LA’s and mum ) is what I mean. It had definitely overshadowed LA’s interaction with Catherine and possibly tarnished LA’s image. She must be fuming!
I think it's hilarious!! Keep rewatching the clip and it gets better each time that LA is in full view in every part of it. Her face will definitely be remembered now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree, LA standing their grinning like an idiot… she looks so vacous. She goes well with her fake flarrrs.
I think it's hilarious!! Keep rewatching the clip and it gets better each time that LA is in full view in every part of it. Her face will definitely be remembered now 🤣

Reactions: 7
I love it! LA must have wanted to throttle the women! Her face tells it all.it ruined her precious moment with Kate. LA portrays everything in this flowery picture perfect world and this is such a great dose of reality.

Reactions: 9
Still can’t cope with the name Barney Barr…. Poor kid 😔 wtf was she thinking?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Interestingly, Natalie Rushdie has not restated any of this on her stories. Natalie, who knows Natasha Archer and Chris Jackson as actual friends.

Reactions: 2
Not so keen on sharing this clip and pic but it’s all over the internet 🤣
It’s not something many people who like the Royals would share, it’s a sensitive subject in Northern Ireland and it’s simply ignored. She is just a rude woman who needs to jog on! Most people would feel the same if a Protestant heckled the Pope, no need for it and would give no air time to it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s not something many people who like the Royals would share, it’s a sensitive subject in Northern Ireland and it’s simply ignored. She is just a rude woman who needs to jog on! Most people would feel the same if a Protestant heckled the Pope, no need for it and would give no air time to it.
Yes, why stand there waiting to see the Royals if she doesn't think NI should be part of UK? Kate was there to promote a worthwhile charity. There was no need for it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It takes a special kind of hole to take time out of their day to go and be pig ignorant to someone who is doing their job.
Why did she grab and shake kates hand if she was there to try to be a smart bastard?

As I said in the previous thread, I always know when the royals are in town and have time to get to where they will be. Its not hard to know. Years ago it was hush hush and flying visits but now its on the news first thing in the morning.
I do what Laura ad does and head out as soon as I know they will be around (assuming I've no other plans)
I love to see them.

Laura's arse must have been clenching when that scruffy cow started mouthing at Kate.

Reactions: 10
Laura Ad couldn’t work out what the Princess of Wales had called Barney’s toy, she thought she said “bum bum”. Laura Ad, it’s a rabbit, she said “Bun Bun”, it’s really not that difficult to work out.

Reactions: 8
Maybe that is why the protestor did stand there, because as you say, the matter is ignored. Protesters seek opportunity to highlight their cause in situations such as these.

Reactions: 7
She is entitled to her opinion. Not everyone agrees with the Royal Family. As for the pope only members of the Catholic Church contribute to the church whereas we all contribute to the Royals so you aren’t comparing like with like.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone looked at the Little Buds prices recently? They're charging about £70 (sometimes £80+!) for a fairly average looking bunch of flowers. Who has that sort of money to make their house look a bit more autumn-y? The sort of people they're aiming these products at can surely afford to just buy fresh flowers once a week for a tenner.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Maybe that is why the protestor did stand there, because as you say, the matter is ignored. Protesters seek opportunity to highlight their cause in situations such as these.
I think you're right. The area is very nationalist one and there would be a lot of locals unhappy with the visit.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.