All That’s Pretty #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I miss the Christmas “samwhich” (as she calls them) this year. If she didn’t do it, I guess we should be thankful for the fact we didn’t see & hear her slapping her food. If she did do it, I’m thankful I missed it!

Reactions: 4
The child whipped out in winter in a pair of shorts after a few days after a febrile seizure. . Going to un follow. .

• Angry
Reactions: 5
What number holiday is this, this year? Must be in double digits surely???
No way she can claim to be relatable. I don’t know why anyone would follow her at this point.

Reactions: 7
What number holiday is this, this year? Must be in double digits surely???
No way she can claim to be relatable. I don’t know why anyone would follow her at this point.
Up to 15 by my count- Maldives, Abu Dhabi, Disneyland Paris, Spain, London x 6, Lake District, Scotland, Venice, Emirates cruise and now away again!!! Even the Rouals don’t go on this many holidays!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She is deplorable! The greed and stranger gratification knows no bounds! Would sell her children for a daily mail spread
There was a Charity Drive to raise vital funds for 3 charities to support families who are struggling to feed, keep a warm, cloth and provide a gift for a child/children in Northern ireland this Christmas! Yet she didn’t mention it. Speaks volumes on who she truly is!
People truly need to stop lining her Disingenuous pockets

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.