All That’s Pretty #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The princess of wales does lots of things. She champions early years etc and they do a lot for vulnerable people.
What does she do? She turns up smiles and waves. Why not host fundraising dinners with their rich friends and put this money to good use. Give me an example of something she does that actually makes a difference and isn’t just PR for her.
The princess of wales does lots of things. She champions early years etc and they do a lot for vulnerable people.

Reactions: 4
Can you imagine actually being there watching Laura Ad and her wet wipe of a husband filming that latest reel of her at the bar flouncing off with two drinks? I would be in hysterics. What a pair of pricks.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What does she do? She turns up smiles and waves. Why not host fundraising dinners with their rich friends and put this money to good use. Give me an example of something she does that actually makes a difference and isn’t just PR for her.
If you Google the Royal Foundation there are several areas Kate supports , gives time & grows fundraising ( including personal donations to for example £300k+ last year to a mental health charity in England)

In my area of work I’ve seen first hand the benefits of their mental health advocacy - even the events that you class as just PR for her are priceless at bringing in revenue & almost more importantly awareness that money can’t buy.

I’m no royal fan but Kate & William do a heck of a lot with their privilege.

LA not so much ….

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can you imagine actually being there watching Laura Ad and her wet wipe of a husband filming that latest reel of her at the bar flouncing off with two drinks? I would be in hysterics. What a pair of pricks.
I'm actually starting to feel a bit sorry for Chris. Imagine having to follow LA around and take all these ridiculous photos and videos? And probably multiple takes to get it just right for the 'gram. She has no shame so it's multiple twirls in front of whoevers about. God love him.

Reactions: 5
I'm actually starting to feel a bit sorry for Chris. Imagine having to follow LA around and take all these ridiculous photos and videos? And probably multiple takes to get it just right for the 'gram. She has no shame so it's multiple twirls in front of whoevers about. God love him.
Nope, he’s as bad as she is. What self respecting man follows his wife around taking videos like this?! I would be on the floor laughing at the pair of them.

Reactions: 8
Nope, he’s as bad as she is. What self respecting man follows his wife around taking videos like this?! I would be on the floor laughing at the pair of them.
I'd say he does it for a quiet life. And she'll have him tortured saying that the gravy train of free holidays will end if he doesn't do what she needs.

Reactions: 4
Ah come on LA, the debloat tablets? She really will pedal any old crap now won't she. Agree with what previous posters have said about the vicious cycle of spending to create content and vice versa and also about her being so slim but claiming to eat so much.

Reactions: 7
So she has definitely taken the kids out of school again. She took them out for a week after their Halloween school break to go on their free cruise. Now she has taken them out for another few days after their Christmas break. I’m sure the new school love her. There’s a certain arrogance in doing that. Kids get long enough off school and I get that sometimes you need to take them out in addition to the holidays but twice in a row at a new school?
Also she said today she gets really sea sick, she seemed to manage the free cruise ok.

Reactions: 5
Ah come on LA, the debloat tablets? She really will pedal any old crap now won't she. Agree with what previous posters have said about the vicious cycle of spending to create content and vice versa and also about her being so slim but claiming to eat so much.
Laura wills and flavia stuttgen (owners of the same shite swimsuit) flog them. Who the duck lumps a giant bottle of vitamins on holiday with them to do an ad? These clampits do.
Wouldn't you just throw a few tablets into your wash bag in a little box or something to do the length of your holiday?
She really wants to be in their spending league. She even buys the same soru cheap looking jewellery as them

Reactions: 9
She's as bad as Lauren Arthurs...she is constantly showing big plates of food and she's like a stick insect. No way does she eat it all!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Didn’t notice the vitamins in the first part of her ad, too busy looking at her vagina pressed up against the sink and wondering if it still looked weird and flat or not!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Laura wills and flavia stuttgen (owners of the same shite swimsuit) flog them. Who the duck lumps a giant bottle of vitamins on holiday with them to do an ad? These clampits do.
Wouldn't you just throw a few tablets into your wash bag in a little box or something to do the length of your holiday?
She really wants to be in their spending league. She even buys the same soru cheap looking jewellery as them
You gotta dress for the job you want!

That means these influencers are always spending to level up their partnerships.

Reactions: 2
Personally I think she’s one of life’s annoyingly easily slim people. Bad enough to brag on about your holiday but just to be extra annoying sanctimoniously tell everyone you’re using it as a detox and enjoying the salads and mock tails.

Reactions: 6
So she has definitely taken the kids out of school again. She took them out for a week after their Halloween school break to go on their free cruise. Now she has taken them out for another few days after their Christmas break. I’m sure the new school love her. There’s a certain arrogance in doing that. Kids get long enough off school and I get that sometimes you need to take them out in addition to the holidays but twice in a row at a new school?
Also she said today she gets really sea sick, she seemed to manage the free cruise ok.

I actually think that free 'cruise' didn't even leave the dock! It was a press/influencer event docked in Qatar as a World Cup base the week after. She failed to mention that it was in Qatar, I'm sure a lot of her followers would have an opinion on that. But sure as long as it's free!!

Reactions: 10
I actually think that free 'cruise' didn't even leave the dock! It was a press/influencer event docked in Qatar as a World Cup base the week after. She failed to mention that it was in Qatar, I'm sure a lot of her followers would have an opinion on that. But sure as long as it's free!!
It was the same boat that the English WAGs were staying on for first part of World Cup and yes it didn't actually leave port !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just priced up where they're staying for my family of 5, for a week... £18,500

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Personally I think she’s one of life’s annoyingly easily slim people. Bad enough to brag on about your holiday but just to be extra annoying sanctimoniously tell everyone you’re using it as a detox and enjoying the salads and mock tails.
I wouldn't be bragging about having a body like hers. I think she looks awful.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.