All That Dreams Glitters #9 Stacey and her stunning tat, buy jack a backbone instead of all that crap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More stuff 😱 where is she putting it all??? When is Alyssa going to get to wear all these clothes??? Why is she buying her an age 3-4 top to wear when she's only 1 .... maybe she can wear it as a nighie 🤣
The leggings are aged 2-3, i despair at how much she must be spending.!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Stacey’s using a mini minky…..she’s so random, I can’t believe she did that 😂

• Haha
Ffs.

Shes in the spirit of cleaning? Getting in the spirit isnt solely reserved for Christmas you absolute nob head.

And thank duck she cleared up she was dancing, I thought she was having some sort of seizure.

And a little tip Stacey, get your disgusting woman of a husband, as well as yourself, to put empty packets and wrapping into the bin, as well as the food scrapings of your plates rather than chucking them all over the house to build up for a week or two (or 3)

No one gives a tit about you posting hundreds of stories about doing the most basic tasks that every fully functioning adult does in a daily basis.

Her and her stinky husband are perfect examples of how never letting your child lift a finger in the house and doing everything for them, serves them when they finally leave home.

Absolute grot she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ffs.

Shes in the spirit of cleaning? Getting in the spirit isnt solely reserved for Christmas you absolute nob head.

And thank duck she cleared up she was dancing, I thought she was having some sort of seizure.

And a little tip Stacey, get your disgusting woman of a husband, as well as yourself, to put empty packets and wrapping into the bin, as well as the food scrapings of your plates rather than chucking them all over the house to build up for a week or two (or 3)

No one gives a tit about you posting hundreds of stories about doing the most basic tasks that every fully functioning adult does in a daily basis.

Her and her stinky husband are perfect examples of how never letting your child lift a finger in the house and doing everything for them, serves them when they finally leave home.

Absolute grot she is.
This ⬆
Said it so many times but she needs an intervention to stop buying stuff and a counsellor.

How much Christmas tit can you buy!?! Don't care how cheap you can get it!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've always lurked by oh my goodness, I actually feel sad watching her. I've followed her on Instagram since her penpal days, who she is now is either unrecognisable or she's done an amazing job of masking.
I really hope those close to her are monitoring, supporting or encouraging her to get help because living like that is just not normal.
I feel so guilty writing that down but all I see is someone struggling, whether or not she realises I don't know?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s all well and good buying Xmas cups and plates etc that you can pack away and use again next year but the clothes are ridiculous. They have enough for an Xmas outfit every day of December and they can’t be kept for next year because of sizing. I hope she donates them to charity in January. The mug obsession is making me cringe now. The girl needs help. Clearly bored and I doubt jack is a bundle of fun. He probably allows the spending so she is leaving him in peace. Genuinely needs help I can’t even take the piss out of her anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I just can’t with her anymore
It’s become an obsession now to keep letting her house get into such a disgusting state
Does she actually think people aspire to be like her?
I’m ok thanks Stacey in my neutral minimistic grown up house then your pink trashy chavtastic Barbie dirty cringy thing you call your home
You should be ashamed
And that’s Jack aswell now as it’s just gone too far
Instagram will have so much to answer for in a few years time
Laziness
Children’s speech etc not developing

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s all well and good buying Xmas cups and plates etc that you can pack away and use again next year but the clothes are ridiculous. They have enough for an Xmas outfit every day of December and they can’t be kept for next year because of sizing. I hope she donates them to charity in January. The mug obsession is making me cringe now. The girl needs help. Clearly bored and I doubt jack is a bundle of fun. He probably allows the spending so she is leaving him in peace. Genuinely needs help I can’t even take the piss out of her anymore
The mug obsession is ridiculous. No wonder she can let her washing up pile up. She must have about 20 Xmas mugs alone!
She really does need professional help to stop the obsessive behaviours.

• Heart
Stacey’s using a mini minky…..she’s so random, I can’t believe she did that 😂
🤣🤣🤣 howling

Guarantee she has them all stashed away from previous years though as she will have had them already for avery like the santa plate etc

Reactions: 2
£70 for a few candles, a mug and a plaque 😱😱😱 (she said £50 for gifted and she added about £20). She may as well just burn their money the way she wastes it

I do think there are issues going on, not sure what but she just seems so deranged. I think she genuinely believes she’s like Mrs hinch or Stacey Solomon with the buying of tat, showing it all, cleaning, etc. The endless stories of what’s in shops is concerning too, I wonder if she’s hoping to be reshared by a big account that shows high street items or even the shops themselves. I think she just needs to focus on being a mum, the house is a pig sty and not spending so much on tit. I can’t watch all her stories as they make me uncomfortable but the other day she’d bought 3 minky’s because they had Christmas designs on and she already had one in her kitchen. It’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
She’s crammed every item into that corner, what a shambles she is! The way she orgasms over things is so strange as well. We never really see her and the kids outside either, bet they are all just cooped up in that damp, dirty tit hole of a house. Someone needs to gift her a clothes horse to hang their clothes on once they have been in the washing machine. She lays everything on the radiators. Like duck me the place must stink of actual wet dog!! Speaking of dog, where is Summer??!

Reactions: 4
When I was a stay at home mum for 5 years I nearly lost my mind. This is why, despite the fact she does my head in, she does get some concern from me. A lot of my days consisted of walking to wilko with my littlest in the Pram after I did the nursery run and buying that days cleaning products then going home to clean. I bought one days supply at a time so I had the enjoyment of the walk to wilko the next day 🙈 and my house got cleaned top to bottom even though it had been done the day before and the day before that. My ex had no interest in me or the kids and we never went anywhere or did anything. I see something in her that was in me. I’m not saying it’s all down to her being bored however I honestly believe if she found a job and made some new friends all this obsessive buying would at least slow down and she would find some self worth

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I think if she actually earned the money herself she might find some self esteem and respect for finances. She’d realise how long it takes to actually EARN the money she wastes on tat. For an average or minimum wage job the cost of one of her big “hauls” would be at least a 1/4 of a weeks wages. I’m sure she said she was selling juice plus to pay off catalogue debts 🤔 so it’s not like they’ve got a load of disposable income…tell us where the money tree is Stacey! We all want one! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
£70 for a few candles, a mug and a plaque 😱😱😱 (she said £50 for gifted and she added about £20). She may as well just burn their money the way she wastes it
Exactly what I was thinking £70 for 5 items! That site is way overpriced!

• Heart