All That Dreams Glitters #9 Stacey and her stunning tat, buy jack a backbone instead of all that crap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she’s taggged fb market place 🤣
Havent got a clue how you pronounce that Jojo brand ,I am not a fan. However I doubt it’s pronounced bean! I’ve only ever heard Rebecca meldrum pronounce it ‘behbeh’ …I wouldn’t hold my breath on that being correct either !

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The bread and bananas lobbed in the car seat. Why can't she just put them away when she gets in. She's not right at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Fairly sure when she cleans the table with the zoflora, she doesnt actually put the zoflora on the cloth and pretends?!

Either that or she's used neat zoflora and the table is about to go up in flames

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can't find time to clean the sofa arms but has time to film 27 stories on a bundle of "marketplace" dresses and PJ's 🤔 and hearing the end of Jacks meeting meant she was in the background filming, how embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I
Fairly sure when she cleans the table with the zoflora, she doesnt actually put the zoflora on the cloth and pretends?!

Either that or she's used neat zoflora and the table is about to go up in flames
I thought that as well 🤣🤣
The fact she puts neat zoflora onto her dining table to ‘clean’ it makes me cringe as well! Personally I’d only use it for the sinks or diluted to mop the floor .

Reactions: 3
She has spent £40 on second hand Christmas clothes for Aylissa and that is on top of the bits she has already bought her to wear for Christmas. There is no way she will wear all that.

And her saying about the attention to detail on the bread packaging has killed me off

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Also the curtains don’t match, the middle one is different to the others and there is a big whacking gap at the sides of them. And while we are talking about the table, the top isn’t right??? It looks like she’s glued a bit of pink Lino on. Honestly if she stopped spending money on Tat, the whole house could look so much better

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I came here to say the same, the car seat had bread, bananas and a hanger (amongst other crap) from the previous night which means she chucks her stuff and leaves it for days. Why not just put it away as soon as you get in? Then she made the hot chocolate, with the new tub of hot chocolate when she said the old one was nearly empty! THEN adding clothes and bits of tit to bags to take upstairs! Why don’t you own a basket Stacey to put clean laundry in? That way you can neatly fold your laundry when it comes out the dryer and take it upstairs to be put away! Then the state of your bed covered in dirty tat, you have to sleep in that! Honestly I know she does a bodge job on everything, but she has no clue, she is a dirty woman. You don’t work Stacey, one kid is in school all day, the other (if anything like Avery) sleeps or is locked in their room all day…. Your house should be sparkling!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How the hell does a house get so mucky?

empty your bin more often - saves leaving crap on the sides
Wash your pots as you go when cooking - don’t leave them for days AND wash your pots after you’ve eaten! I’m lost for words with all them pots and dirty bottles!
Get a wash basket - don’t Chuck dirty clothes on the floor and kitchen sides.
I think she thinks these before and afters are amazing for content when infact she’s just a scruffy woman who needs to tidy up after herself, I wonder what the mums in the playground think, I have 2 children the same age as hers and my house is always tidy AND I WORK! There’s no excuses for why it’s such a state! Instead of videoing and doing stories you should be tidying up after yourself. Stacey I know you read this, do you really look at them stories and think wow?! You clean all that tit up and 2 days later it’s back in a pig sty - that isn’t content that’s just been a lazy fucker. RANT OVER

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The state of the manky cushions and rug omg. Please spend some money on less christmas tat and more decent cushions please stacey!

• Sick
😂😂 it’s the dodge jobs for me.
what ever happened to the “conservatory” sorry lean too renovation?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg who remembers when she filmed her bath and was naked in the reflection 😂😂
It’s probably still in her highlights knowing her

Yep just looked they’re all still there 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
How does she have room to store all this Christmas tat. She also needs to put the lid in and squash her cans before putting them in the bin. Sorry, pet hate. It's so dangerous for kids and animals

Reactions: 3
More stuff 😱 where is she putting it all??? When is Alyssa going to get to wear all these clothes??? Why is she buying her an age 3-4 top to wear when she's only 1 .... maybe she can wear it as a nighie 🤣

• Haha