All That Dreams Glitters #9 Stacey and her stunning tat, buy jack a backbone instead of all that crap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always use so much spray on snow :unsure: . Pretty sure last year she used like 20 cans and some talc :ROFLMAO: I think she said she couldnโ€™t afford a new treeโ€ฆ but if she spent less money on repetitive tat she could just buy the snowy tree she wants on offer somewhere ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ It also looked like she was spraying that tree all over her carpet???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok I am actually getting a tinge of feeling sorry for her. I think she buys all this tit to fill a void and it doubles up as interaction on Insta. I also heard her say if she sees something in the shop and she decides not to buy it she comes home, feels sad and then goes and buys it anyway ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ and it won't just be the item or two she's mentioned, she will pick up all sorts of tat because it's "an utter bargain" or the "detailing is stunnen" .
Jack really needs to have a serious word with her and she needs to find something else to fill her time. They must be in debt with the amount she shops unless Jack is on really good money ๐Ÿ’ฐ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why she spray her tree every year Is snow spray not flammable. ๐Ÿ˜ And howany lights one tree need I mean if you cant see the light because that much tit on it don't put as much on I never get people that fill every inch of the tree

Reactions: 3
What happened to the ยฃ13 absolutely lush mugs she got the other week?! Now another mug from b&m??

• Heart
  • Haha
She didnโ€™t disappoint

The bleeping doll!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
With itโ€™s mattered hair ๐Ÿคฃ but you know it was a bargain as it was my generation and she had seen on the telly how expensive they are! Honestly she is getting worse.

The amount she had bought there! She spends crazy money. She said she had treated herself 3 times, she called 3 tacky items stunnin, she bought a Tshirt in size 2-3 as it was the smallest size and is Going to use it as a nightie - hereโ€™s an idea if itโ€™s not in the size you need donโ€™t buy it! She bought the Halloween top in 9-10 Avery is 5 so even next year itโ€™s going to drown him! For Alyssa How many red dresses does one child need!

And lastly why the hell is she buying her 1 year old a bloody hot chocolate bomb!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guys, the highlight for me was the cardigan from primark with a hole in, but she can fix it, and she got it for ยฃ8 so ya know....BARGAIN!

• Haha
  • Wow
This still cracks me up! ๐Ÿคฃ
I know it sounds incredibly sad but Iโ€™m poorly with nothing to do. Zoom in on the picture of jack itโ€™s like heโ€™s been sitting there topless and sheโ€™s drawn a red top on him. I could be just talking out of my arse but I am very poorly and havenโ€™t slept so my apologies lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Guys, the highlight for me was the cardigan from primark with a hole in, but she can fix it, and she got it for ยฃ8 so ya know....BARGAIN!
You can buy a brand new cardigan from primark for ยฃ6!
Without a hole too !

• Haha
Reactions: 5