All That Dreams Glitters #9 Stacey and her stunning tat, buy jack a backbone instead of all that crap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey’s vocabulary (feel free to add):
1. Stunnin (without the ‘g’)
2. Beautiful
3. Itummm
4. Soft (everything is bleeping soft, just like her!)
5. Incredible

• Haha
Reactions: 6
2. Beautiful
3. Itummm
5. Incredible
Rose gold detailin'
Crushed velvet
Blush pink
Over and over and over......🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
2. Beautiful
3. Itummm
5. Incredible
I couldn’t leave it behind
Gorgeous marble effect

• Haha
Reactions: 5
2. Beautiful
3. Itummm
5. Incredible
Such a bargain
Such good value for money (including the weird way she says value!)
Incredible attention to detail (mostly used when describing a sticker used to hold tissue paper closed!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I know it sounds incredibly sad but I’m poorly with nothing to do. Zoom in on the picture of jack it’s like he’s been sitting there topless and she’s drawn a red top on him. I could be just talking out of my arse but I am very poorly and haven’t slept so my apologies lmfao
It could be… it looks weird. I think it’s just the pixels are dodgy where it’s a screenshot taken from a moving video but it wouldn’t surprise me at all if she had photoshopped one on him. His voice makes me want to join a nunnery 🤢

It’s aggravating me that she’s ‘discovered’ The Works. I love the works it’s my fave place to Xmas shop

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Am I losing it or have I just seen a loaf of warburtons lobbed in the babies car seat ?

Dying at her describing the door mat …
‘ What I call a kids style reindeer ‘ 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
FAO STACEY.... now I know you can read, as you read on here a bit, please read your hot chocolate... it says JUST ADD MILK, not hot water AND milk 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She described the loaf of bread packaging as having Attention to detail 🤣🤣

Honestly though, I really think she needs some help. The amount of money she is spending is unreal! I'm a stay at home mum and my husband working full time on a very good wage... he doesn't mind me spending money as obvs he earns it for the both of us and our children but he would definitely have something to say if I WASTED that much money

Did she really get all those on marketplace?? I'm guessing some of the stuff is brand new and she's saying it's from marketplace

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The woman is actually nuts 😳 4 stories about bread!! Also what the hell does she do with alyssa all day while she's cleaning her hell hole?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8