All That Dreams Glitters #9 Stacey and her stunning tat, buy jack a backbone instead of all that crap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A STUNNING new thread guys. Well done @ScottyT123 on the title 👏

A brief recap;
Stacey started selling juice plus to pay her catalogue debts
Despite said catalogue debts shes continued buying tat she doesn’t need because it’s a “bargain”
House still full of tit
House is still filthy
Everything is still stunning
Summer the dog has disappeared (possibly lost in a mountain of clutter)

Anything else??

EDIT Sorry mods I reported the new thread by accident! Please don’t close it 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A STUNNING new thread guys. Well done @ScottyT123 on the title 👏

A brief recap;
Stacey started selling juice plus to pay her catalogue debts
Despite said catalogue debts shes continued buying tat she doesn’t need because it’s a “bargain”
House still full of tit
House is still filthy
Everything is still stunning
Summer the dog has disappeared (possibly lost in a mountain of clutter)

Anything else??

EDIT Sorry mods I reported the new thread by accident! Please don’t close it 😊
My First thread title thank you! 😊 Great summary (detailin’😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Between thon swan and peacock thing, I can’t believe she spent £20. TWENTY POUNDS. Your woman needs to go out to work 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Were all the new stuff goin as look back at the trees over the years last year's was pink n white over falling 😳. Less decorations more tree may. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Were all the new stuff goin as look back at the trees over the years last year's was pink n white over falling 😳. Less decorations more tree may. 🤷🏻‍♀️
She can’t get anymore tat on the tree if last years was anything to go by! Such a tit show!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can we all remember when she said she fell for him because he looks like Olly Murrs 😂🙈😂🙈🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just when I thought she couldn’t sink any lower - she is putting the bloody tree up! It’s clearly for the gram as I can’t remember her ever putting it up this early before.

Reactions: 6
WhAts shocked me more is the fact she’s openly admitted to not allowing the children to help.
poor Avery, it’s Christmas and she isn’t allowing him to decorate the tree. It’s what I remember most when I was a child, he’s missing all the excitement

Please say I'm not seeing things jack helping with the tree as she been reading here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone hear were she said it makes her sad if she doesn’t buy stuff? She really needs help and to address what isssues she has

• Haha