All That Dreams Glitters #9 Stacey and her stunning tat, buy jack a backbone instead of all that crap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She opened their Christmas letters, destroying the envelope in the process....I can't even!
Why not just link the designs on screen!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Absolutely NOTHING she does is for the kids. It is literally all about her and what she can get and what makes her look like a good mum on paper

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So she ordered those Christmas letters for herself basically. Why couldn’t she let Avery at least open the letter? Stupid cow

Also here to say about the Christmas letters! Avery would have loved finding that on the doormat and opening it. Why not show us after the children had opened them 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Just catching up, I bet Avery loved re-opening his letter that was previously ripped open and then resealed with cellotape 🙄 how bloody selfish!!!

• Sad
I really, really, hate the phrase she uses
"It's what I would call...."

Gaaaahhhh!!!!

At least the cards were exquisite and not just stunning!!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Her poor kids and that awful pink tat “festive” decor in their lounge 🤮 I think the thing I remember most about Christmas as a kid was the multi coloured lights and decorations on the tree. Can’t she at least stick that in her bedroom and whack some elves, Santa’s and reindeers up for them all? She spends enough money on it anyway so obviously can afford to. She even bought red baubles “in case she goes back to that colour” 🤦‍♀️ Let’s face it nothing says “Christmas” to a child like a pink high heeled shoe ornament and feather boa 🥴😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Her poor kids and that awful pink tat “festive” decor in their lounge 🤮 I think the thing I remember most about Christmas as a kid was the multi coloured lights and decorations on the tree. Can’t she at least stick that in her bedroom and whack some elves, Santa’s and reindeers up for them all? She spends enough money on it anyway so obviously can afford to. She even bought red baubles “in case she goes back to that colour” 🤦‍♀️ Let’s face it nothing says “Christmas” to a child like a pink high heeled shoe ornament and feather boa 🥴😂 😂
And swans - pink swans, when I see those I really know it's Christmas! 😂

• Haha
The close up of the god awful cushions had me gagging. All of the tit she's been buying and she's not bought herself any cushion covers . They do 'stunning !' Pink faux fur ones 2 for £7 in B&M!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
The close up of the god awful cushions had me gagging. All of the tit she's been buying and she's not bought herself any cushion covers . They do 'stunning !' Pink faux fur ones 2 for £7 in B&M!!!
And why slow pan around of the camera of that god awfull disgusting sofa I will never know!!
Seriously Stacey I’m ok with my beautifull grey chesterfields from dfs that are immaculate even after four years and my lovely feather filled cushions all bouncy and full and pumped up then your chavvy pink matted ones!
No one and I mean NO ONE is envious or jealous of your tit things that you call home

• Sick
Reactions: 6
And why slow pan around of the camera of that god awfull disgusting sofa I will never know!!
Seriously Stacey I’m ok with my beautifull grey chesterfields from dfs that are immaculate even after four years and my lovely feather filled cushions all bouncy and full and pumped up then your chavvy pink matted ones!
No one and I mean NO ONE is envious or jealous of your tit things that you call home
I always thought this 👆 she's very house proud of a house there's nowt much to be proud of 🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Here we go again with the sale items!! Even more clothes that her children don't need!! Also, why on earth has she bought a child's jumper in age 11?!?!??? Her children are 1 and 5 ffs!! It's only a bargain if you need it Stacey! Otherwise it's a WASTE OF MONEY

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Here we go again with the sale items!! Even more clothes that her children don't need!! Also, why on earth has she bought a child's jumper in age 11?!?!??? Her children are 1 and 5 ffs!! It's only a bargain if you need it Stacey! Otherwise it's a WASTE OF MONEY
9-12 months and age 11 🤣🤣🤣wtf man

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If this doesn't show her family and friends she has a massive spending problem then I don't know what will. I wish someone would step in and help!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love a bargain and have in fact just kitted out my youngest via the next sale for next year, but, that's clothing for winter not another 100 Christmas tops.

There's so much I'd love to post about Stacey but I physically can't, she strikes me as super lonely and it makes me feel sad. I'd followed her since the penpal days and I do not recognise who she is now. I really hope 2022 brings her some sort of actual happiness not another year of collecting notebooks.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I love a bargain and have in fact just kitted out my youngest via the next sale for next year, but, that's clothing for winter not another 100 Christmas tops.

There's so much I'd love to post about Stacey but I physically can't, she strikes me as super lonely and it makes me feel sad. I'd followed her since the penpal days and I do not recognise who she is now. I really hope 2022 brings her some sort of actual happiness not another year of collecting notebooks.
I agree, she's definitely lonely and I feel sad for her too...

I agree, she's definitely lonely and I feel sad for her too...
I think a little job would do her wonders! I know it’s not as easy as that for some people ( me included ,I’ve got anxiety and depression ,2 under 2 and a sen child ) however maybe she just needs a push to get out to work .Jack needs to pull his finger out his arse big time and help her !

Reactions: 12
I think a little job would do her wonders! I know it’s not as easy as that for some people ( me included ,I’ve got anxiety and depression ,2 under 2 and a sen child ) however maybe she just needs a push to get out to work .Jack needs to pull his finger out his arse big time and help her !
Totally agree

Reactions: 2