All That Dreams Glitters #9 Stacey and her stunning tat, buy jack a backbone instead of all that crap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was a stay at home mum for 5 years I nearly lost my mind. This is why, despite the fact she does my head in, she does get some concern from me. A lot of my days consisted of walking to wilko with my littlest in the Pram after I did the nursery run and buying that days cleaning products then going home to clean. I bought one days supply at a time so I had the enjoyment of the walk to wilko the next day 🙈 and my house got cleaned top to bottom even though it had been done the day before and the day before that. My ex had no interest in me or the kids and we never went anywhere or did anything. I see something in her that was in me. I’m not saying it’s all down to her being bored however I honestly believe if she found a job and made some new friends all this obsessive buying would at least slow down and she would find some self worth
Totally agree. The spending and buying is clearly filling a gap in her life.

Reactions: 3
She’s crammed every item into that corner, what a shambles she is! The way she orgasms over things is so strange as well. We never really see her and the kids outside either, bet they are all just cooped up in that damp, dirty tit hole of a house. Someone needs to gift her a clothes horse to hang their clothes on once they have been in the washing machine. She lays everything on the radiators. Like duck me the place must stink of actual wet dog!! Speaking of dog, where is Summer??!
Oh my god, the stuffing wet clothes over radiators - and behind the sofa - is one of the things that annoys me the most about her! BUY A SODDING CLOTHES HORSE!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Basic simple tasks like a clothes horse she just doesn’t understand put clothes on horse .and not wet clothes over a radiator .stink damp mould and making your heating work harder which in the long run is costing more . Those clothing must be dry as a bone stinky crisp dry and impossible to iron
It’s so sad to see no one is intervening Avery I see last week sat in front of the tv again and Alisa is sat on the floor with about 50 toys shoved in front of her. . While Stacey is filming and putting rubbish away again . Why not do it when Avery is at school.
At least the headbands have disappeared for the moment. I see.

Reactions: 3
Of course Stacey has a huge, tacky inflatable Christmas decoration in the garden, of course she does 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet her neighbours opposite just love her 🤣. That inflatable snow globe has got to be one of the worst yet

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just what her children need more Christmas clothes and PJs as they haven’t already got enough 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s very concerning worrying the amount of clothing she has
Christmas especially already day one . So wish someone would intervene and help her obviously it’s first of the month she has been paid . So it’s going to be more Christmas things . Very worrying. Her spending and her mental health.

Reactions: 1
Thought the same thing! How many Christmas clothes do 2 kids need 🤣
I don’t even buy Christmas specific pjs for their Christmas Eve box, I get wintery ones so they last all cold season 😂

I’m not buying Santa or elf ones to last a couple of weeks when fleece polar bear ones will do until it’s warm

Can you imagine if you took a shot everytime she says ‘itum’ and ‘detail’ on stories? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe the reason she buys so many clothes/pjs is because the 100s of outfits and older pjs have been ruined because they're constantly dried on the radiators and have to be thrown away? 🤷🏼‍♀️ just a thought 🤣🙈

• Haha
Yes that outfit is cute now, but will your taste be the same in 2/3 years....

Oh, wait...

Oh here we go again the fake fire on the TV meanwhile the floating fire never gets turned on 😆

• Haha