Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xxlazybumxx

It is a C but she’s painted (nail polished) the wrong side and glued it on upside down lmao 🤦🏻‍♀️ the thick bit is supposed to be at the top like this..
CAAC8D8C-9354-44ED-B916-7D554BCF9DF1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Myrtle84

Here we go again with the sale items!! Even more clothes that her children don't need!! Also, why on earth has she bought a child's jumper in age 11?!?!??? Her children are 1 and 5 ffs!! It's only a bargain if you need it Stacey! Otherwise it's a WASTE OF MONEY

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Anonamouse

I feel the same and have been meaning to come on here and say this - often she is very quiet between events. But she pops back up just in time for the next one. I can't remember if she does anything for valentine's Day but I think we can assume she does, so she will go very overboard, lots of stories, outfits etc. And then she will go quiet again until either mother's Day or Easter when it repeats - lots of buying, outfits, stories etc. And so on and so forth.
She puts SO much effort into these events, TOO much effort and then has some sort of come down from it.

She's definitely trying to fill some kind of void and it's sad viewing now.

She needs to put the baby into a nursery or with a childminder / relative for a couple of days a week and either volunteer somewhere or get a part time job, she needs out of those four walls.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Mrsh2019

I know I’m a bitch but I’ve just spent 10mins rewatching over and over the gender reveal. Never gets any less funny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really hope Stacey has been signposted to support groups for families looking after asd children. Case workers, health visitors and inclusion partners can help with referrals... How she's living is so unhealthy for poor A. It's total sensory overload, and the fact she uses it for content makes me cross. Where's his dark den, his soft play area to disregulate in? Instead of buying utter tat, put that, or his dla towards something of his benefit. Then share that content to support others. No one, no one, sees these videos as keeping it real, because in real life many people do not live like that.

I feel like a utter cow for the above, but I find her content upsetting not bloody relatable!

Princesst

Chatty Member
Her poor kids and that awful pink tat “festive” decor in their lounge 🤮 I think the thing I remember most about Christmas as a kid was the multi coloured lights and decorations on the tree. Can’t she at least stick that in her bedroom and whack some elves, Santa’s and reindeers up for them all? She spends enough money on it anyway so obviously can afford to. She even bought red baubles “in case she goes back to that colour” 🤦‍♀️ Let’s face it nothing says “Christmas” to a child like a pink high heeled shoe ornament and feather boa 🥴😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

HMC

VIP Member
One of my fave posts ever was their announcement of the sex of the baby. Jesus I still cry laughing (on her grid for those who want a reminder)😂😂😂
527E7E55-718D-4837-BC25-AE624BE50A8A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Loveitme

VIP Member
having a massive de clutter and clear out guys …here’s a bag of shite from Poundland and some tat I’ve bought Jack for Valentine’s Day including a deodorant

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Loveitme

VIP Member
Loads of cheap gift sets that will be shoved in the wardrobe unopened along with last year's 🤣
It will be a load of shite from b & m and pound land that she ‘got from Jack and her mum ‘ but she picked and bought it all herself ‘ .It will consist of 6 notepads,3 bottles of zoflora,2 vases with fake flowers ,3 rose gold pens that aren’t rose gold,an elephant ornament ,few smellies to add to her 35 boxes of unopened toiletries,a festive scrub daddy ,the pink stuff gift set and finally a size 4 top with a hole in from primark but it was in the sale soooo bargain!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Horseyhelen

Chatty Member
Her bedroom and poor old Jack trying to wfh with all that shit around him. I hope he has a background on teams 😂
I think Jack annoys me the most! Get off your arse and do some washing up and put a wash on. He can do some tidying or throw stuff away. It's not just Stacey's problem!

What the hell is wrong with them both letting their room get like that? What if there was a fire?

• Heart

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
That boys room shouldn’t of been put back like that
That was her chance to update it and make it more grow up
He is nearly six for fuck sake
He doesn’t want scan pics and baby shoes everywhere

Kmux

VIP Member
Every time I get a notification from this thread I get hopeful that she’s back 😂. I actually miss her lol. She was harmless really wasn’t she, except to Jack’s bank account! The poor girl really did need help though and I hope she has got it 😊. Desperately trying to find happiness and to feel less lonely by painting all her furniture in white emulsion including the garden path and buying her kids a blooming lovely, different lunchbox for each day of the week, only our Stace ay!

• Heart
  • Haha

Loveitme

VIP Member
I agree, she's definitely lonely and I feel sad for her too...
I think a little job would do her wonders! I know it’s not as easy as that for some people ( me included ,I’ve got anxiety and depression ,2 under 2 and a sen child ) however maybe she just needs a push to get out to work .Jack needs to pull his finger out his arse big time and help her !

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
It will be a load of shite from b & m and pound land that she ‘got from Jack and her mum ‘ but she picked and bought it all herself ‘ .It will consist of 6 notepads,3 bottles of zoflora,2 vases with fake flowers ,3 rose gold pens that aren’t rose gold,an elephant ornament ,few smellies to add to her 35 boxes of unopened toiletries,a festive scrub daddy ,the pink stuff gift set and finally a size 4 top with a hole in from primark but it was in the sale soooo bargain!
Ha ha this reminded me of the second hand phone case she made Jack get her for her birthday from the charity shop for a phone that sits in the drawer but had to have because it was by ted baker 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow