Alisha LeMay alishalemayx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s only with Alisha as Donna won’t take him back. I reckon if Donna went all is ok he would be back there in a shot. Which she would be stupid, as karma got her for seeing him behind others peoples backs too.
Alisha is back up and always will be with any woman he meets, as she ain’t going anywhere she is desperate for him. Highlighted in them stories Donna shared especially the card.
---

Not very likely as she’s been fully exposed and what an embarrassment to her family 😂
To know your the back up plan 😂 😂 😂 as Donna not interested as he made a fool of her and obviously he tried to worm his way back but she didn’t entertain.
Funny Funny! She deserves all the backlash for the flaunting it in someone’s face and his step daughters.
You reckon it was Donna who finished it? I really hope it was, the level of disrespect shown has been unreal. I don’t think she was for living a life of constantly being made a mug of… Alisha on the other hand, she wont mind as long as she gets some new Chanel… how bleeping shallow.

Reactions: 1
The level of photoshop of this girls chin should be illegal!

We’ve all seen how many chins you’re carrying and how spotty you are 😂😂😂😂
Posting pics with a big smug grin on the day after being outed… she will never learn. Self obsessed, over privileged knob that she is!

Reactions: 7
Couldn't get more contrived posting her management so that she hasn't got to deal with the backlash - they can do it instead 🙄

Also a grinning picture - what a bleep. Don't understand why she's so obsessed with herself. You're nothing special babe 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That card/love note just confirms Alisha is nothing more than a bunny boiler

yeah i don’t get it have they been turned off?
I just don’t think people are that interested in them tbh which Alisha will HATE as she’s all about that bad publicity is still publicity vibe 🤮🤑

Reactions: 5
She loves that handbag doesn’t she?🤣 Surely JD could afford to get her a new one so she doesn’t have to keep trying to get the same one into every shot

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.