Alisha LeMay alishalemayx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love to know how Alisha is gonna get out of this one. She’s a woman

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Love you more than Selfridges” says everything you need to know about the girl :sick: Why would a 40 year old man even entertain such a silly materialistic little girl like that?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
That last picture she has shared is the one with Jermain Defoes face in the reflection of her dashboard (music player) … what a twisted vindictive girl this Alisha is!

Reactions: 12
I feel like I need to turn my notifications on for Alisha😂😂😂😂 I wonder if she’ll respond

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Alisha is TAPPED!! She’s absolutely vile for doing that, and I’m glad Donna kept all the receipts.

Reactions: 13
Woooooow she is beyond vile. The ‘chatty’
Stories - bad. The card wow next level, so so so embarrassing im
So glad Donna has posted all this

Reactions: 11
omggg good on Donna for hitting back w the receipts! We all know Alisha won’t respond, she’ll probs just be sly and smug about it again. JD hasn’t even claimed her and she seems to be happy w that💀

duck knows how Alisha is so smug, JD was liking his ex mrs pics when on a date night with her 🤣 Her world will come crumbling down soon!

Reactions: 9
Is he just as bad? So they’re well matched then? Both thick as duck and only care about meaningless tit and designer labels… Shallow to the core… eugh 🤮
The Narc is still trying to message me and at least 4 other girls I know of 😂🤣
He will never “declare” Alisha. While he’s still liking wifey’s posts (means he’s still messaging her too), Alisha will be lucky if she gets in his story.
[CUE ALISHA FORCING HER WAY INTO HIS STORIES] 😂🤣🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That last picture she has shared is the one with Jermain Defoes face in the reflection of her dashboard (music player) … what a twisted vindictive girl this Alisha is!
Think that was my screenshot I posted a couple minutes after she posted the story 😂😂😂😂 glad I could be of help Donna!

• Haha
  • Wow
Think that was my screenshot I posted a couple minutes after she posted the story 😂😂😂😂 glad I could be of help Donna!
Oh wow really!! Well done 👏🏼 Did this story not stay up for long at the time? This Alisha lass really has been out n out taunting hasn’t she 😲

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.