Alisha LeMay alishalemayx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carried on from rave thread.

Reactions: 1
Recap:
30 year old influencer, friends with anyone as long as they have a blue tick. Obsessed with trying to get on love island or TOWIE, but lacks the personality required to do well on those shows.

She did have a rave thread but it took a turn after all her lockdown rule breaking, constant bragging and general twattiness.

currently trying to get us to guess what her new failed venture will be, even said she doesn’t ‘do what she’s designed it for’ but we’re all going to need one.

Reactions: 10
I think her new business will be clothes of some sort, that’s why she helped out so much with mauk or whatever it’s called, so she could learn! She’s had so many failed ideas I just can’t see her sticking to it and running a business, it’s hard work!

Reactions: 2
I think her new business will be clothes of some sort, that’s why she helped out so much with mauk or whatever it’s called, so she could learn! She’s had so many failed ideas I just can’t see her sticking to it and running a business, it’s hard work!
Agreed, I’m sure it’ll just be another launch party then *nothing*
Especially as she says she’s got a really busy work week this week then goes on to list just 3 companies that she’s got to put clothes on and take pictures for….. yea hun, sounds totally manic 😂 literally don’t know what real work is

Reactions: 3
I honestly don’t see why people like her so much. She’s not relateable in the slightest. She’s a stuck up brat. She never seems to work (just does the odd PR trip), she’s always out eating and drinking (no normal person can afford that lifestyle)
I thought influencers were supposed to be relateable 🤣

Reactions: 10
Nice to hear that the irresponsible witch was out until 5:30am drinking and then decided to get in her car to drive to Thorpe park! You could see she was still wrecked in her videos! Everyone knows if ya have a heavy night out on the drink you’re more than likely still drunk the next day! Stupid witch

Reactions: 5
Nice to hear that the irresponsible witch was out until 5:30am drinking and then decided to get in her car to drive to Thorpe park! You could see she was still wrecked in her videos! Everyone knows if ya have a heavy night out on the drink you’re more than likely still drunk the next day! Stupid witch
dunno how she gets away with half the stuff she does

Reactions: 2
Wonder if it’ll be like A Star all over again, all the chat, the launch party… then nothing, bored of it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor thing was so tired! It was 10:30pm and she’d been up since 6:30am 😪 girl I’m so sorry you are so drained from your exhausting life!
Try working a 12 hour shift in the real world you entitled bleep

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.