Alisha LeMay alishalemayx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“At least my skin’s glowing” ???? in what world? I had acne when I was younger but never would I have said my skin was amazing when i suffered w acne, what is wrong with her. She’s delusional, maybe even manifesting at this point.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
“At least my skin’s glowing” ???? in what world? I had acne when I was younger but never would I have said my skin was amazing when i suffered w acne, what is wrong with her. She’s delusional, maybe even manifesting at this point.
She’s gotta be trolling us surely?? We know she reads this thread! Delusional, dull bleep

Reactions: 4
Im not a fan of her but she cant help the acne
There are so many treatments, plans and medication for cystic acne especially now she’s not in her teens, maybe she’s waiting to team up with a brand

Reactions: 4
There are so many treatments, plans and medication for cystic acne especially now she’s not in her teens, maybe she’s waiting to team up with a brand
She can stop peddling sponsored skin care too when it’s clearly not working for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Christ she's such a pig. How can anyome wanna shag that?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
hahaha too embarrassing💀 trying to get his face on her insta in the saddest ways
That's the only reason she's been going on about the Crouch podcast for weeks. It was a build up to plug this.

She's pathetic........and still not claimed hahahhahaha EVERYONE IS LAUGHING AT YOU

Reactions: 8
That's the only reason she's been going on about the Crouch podcast for weeks. It was a build up to plug this.

She's pathetic........and still not claimed hahahhahaha EVERYONE IS LAUGHING AT YOU
Must be 😂😂 tried it as she kept going on and on about how funny it was… couldn’t get through the first episode, so tit

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.