Alisha LeMay alishalemayx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dae we think Alisha mokit chin or Defoe shrivelled dick will make any comment on wifeys posts? šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dae we think Alisha mokit chin or Defoe shrivelled dick will make any comment on wifeys posts? šŸ˜…šŸ˜…
Nah. Theyā€™ll try act like the bigger people. If anything Alisha will make indirect comments but sheā€™ll never properly address it because she canā€™t when JD still hasnā€™t claimed her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did Alisha used to work in Selfridges? I have a friend who also used to work there and she has been on a few dates with JD back in the day! She ended things because she found out he was meeting and messaging other girls who worked at Selfridges. She said heā€™s the type to still pop up by text about 5 years later!

Reactions: 6
Did Alisha used to work in Selfridges? I have a friend who also used to work there and she has been on a few dates with JD back in the day! She ended things because she found out he was meeting and messaging other girls who worked at Selfridges. She said heā€™s the type to still pop up by text about 5 years later!
Yeah Iā€™m sure she did as a personal shopper? Must be where she met him 10 years ago then

Reactions: 2
Yeah Iā€™m sure she did as a personal shopper? Must be where she met him 10 years ago then
this was an article in the paper but sheā€™s never been a personal shopper, she was a sales assistant in river island/stylist for years

Reactions: 3
Got a feeling they may be moving houseā€¦ just some of the stories sheā€™s posted recently, may be wrong

Theyā€™re definitely moving houseā€¦.. maybe sheā€™s really the one to change him??? šŸ‘€šŸ‘€šŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Got a feeling they may be moving houseā€¦ just some of the stories sheā€™s posted recently, may be wrong
so she told my friend of a friend months ago they were moving in together and sheā€™s keeping her houseā€¦

so she told my friend of a friend months ago they were moving in together and sheā€™s keeping her houseā€¦
I thought I read someone commenting that a while back!
---
Yeh for when she find the love letters from his side pieces stuffed in a cupboard
I honestly donā€™t think sheā€™d care. They probably have an agreement that he can duck who he wants when he wants as long as she doesnā€™t face public embarrassment & he keeps funding her lifestyle.

I thought I read someone commenting that a while back!
---

I honestly donā€™t think sheā€™d care. They probably have an agreement that he can duck who he wants when he wants as long as she doesnā€™t face public embarrassment & he keeps funding her lifestyle.
Too late for that then.. sheā€™s an absolute show ā€¦ the public know what kind of spotty chinned woman she is

Theyā€™re definitely moving houseā€¦.. maybe sheā€™s really the one to change him??? šŸ‘€šŸ‘€šŸ‘€
Nah! He's still messaging me! Just like he was still messaging me with Wifey and Dog Donna and Danielle and Nicol and Sally and [ADD NAMES THAT IVE MISSED]

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ahhhhhhhh ā˜•ā˜•ā˜• Saying what?? Spill girl!!
Just his usual BS! Iā€™m a curvy girl so heā€™s ā€œobsessedā€ with my ass. Itā€™s all BS though, he doesnā€™t give a fuq bout me or any of us. Heā€™s just seeing if I respond so he thinks Iā€™m still an ā€œoptionā€. Iā€™m no stupid. I screenshot everything should anyone come at me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just his usual BS! Iā€™m a curvy girl so heā€™s ā€œobsessedā€ with my ass. Itā€™s all BS though, he doesnā€™t give a fuq bout me or any of us. Heā€™s just seeing if I respond so he thinks Iā€™m still an ā€œoptionā€. Iā€™m no stupid. I screenshot everything should anyone come at me
Defo!! Keep all receipts!!

Reactions: 1
Yes heā€™s all bout ā€œbootyā€ & ā€œthighsā€ he will never stop! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.