Alisha LeMay alishalemayx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely can't believe this is actually happening. People like her never get any comeuppance but she's actually getting hers. I hope this brings her down a peg or a few.

Reactions: 10
JD must be embarrassed this has all come out? What do the people who know him reckon? Will he be angry?
also, he’s by no means innocent. I hope Donna has gone in hard on him too. Do we reckon he’s still in contact with Donna? Will she be getting money from him? I hope she is. Must be tough on Leesh to know her man is still providing for his ex. :sneaky:

Reactions: 11
Remember that time JD told the press that they didn’t know Donna and Alisha weren't friends? The jigs up on that one 😂

• Haha
JD must be embarrassed this has all come out? What do the people who know him reckon? Will he be angry?
also, he’s by no means innocent. I hope Donna has gone in hard on him too. Do we reckon he’s still in contact with Donna? Will she be getting money from him? I hope she is. Must be tough on Leesh to know her man is still providing for his ex. :sneaky:
He would of known what Alisha was posting on her stories 💯he used to check ma stories all the time like a some wee paranoid spy, now cz I blocked his ass he’s got his boys checking mine a lot… wee arsewipers 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Someone should send the screen shots from Donna's story to the gossip pages on insta. It's about time people see what Alisha is really like

Reactions: 8
Spent all night in hospital with the other half and this thread and a couple of others have kept me sane. Ohhh the drama I love it 🤣

• Haha
Love how this picture is getting used again today 😂 seven chins and spotty chin. All the designer bags and she still looks like a chav.
She looks awful. If I saw her in real life I’d immediately think all her bags etc were fake because she looks like such a chav

• Haha
Reactions: 23
duck knows how Alisha is so smug, JD was liking his ex mrs pics when on a date night with her 🤣 Her world will come crumbling down soon!
He’s only with Alisha as Donna won’t take him back. I reckon if Donna went all is ok he would be back there in a shot. Which she would be stupid, as karma got her for seeing him behind others peoples backs too.
Alisha is back up and always will be with any woman he meets, as she ain’t going anywhere she is desperate for him. Highlighted in them stories Donna shared especially the card.
---
Any response from alish??
Not very likely as she’s been fully exposed and what an embarrassment to her family 😂
To know your the back up plan 😂 😂 😂 as Donna not interested as he made a fool of her and obviously he tried to worm his way back but she didn’t entertain.
Funny Funny! She deserves all the backlash for the flaunting it in someone’s face and his step daughters.

Reactions: 5
She’s just a vile bleep and honestly she should be ashamed of herself! Her posts to IWD yesterday were comical! You’re the exact opposite of a girls girl Alisha!

Also love you more than selfridges 🥴🤢 gross and tacky

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.