Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eastendgirl2020

“Love you more than Selfridges” says everything you need to know about the girl :sick: Why would a 40 year old man even entertain such a silly materialistic little girl like that?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

acl9361

Chatty Member
7058CCDE-D607-4617-B9B2-C6C86C57AFF6.jpeg

did she photoshop herself a tan? 😂 She looks like a lazy, grubby heffalump in the papped shot 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

happygirl4699

Love how this picture is getting used again today 😂 seven chins and spotty chin. All the designer bags and she still looks like a chav.
She looks awful. If I saw her in real life I’d immediately think all her bags etc were fake because she looks like such a chav

• Haha
Reactions: 23

kaaa2

VIP Member
Not Alisha wishing all her gorgeous girls a happy international woman’s day… a woman with no moral compass to any other woman, in fact she’s quite the opposite to a girls girl

Reactions: 21

LoXLo

VIP Member
Her stories this morning are so cringe. Nothing says woman’s day like sleeping with a married man :LOL: This girl is shameless.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

acl9361

Chatty Member
😂 😂

I just can’t 😆 is she for real
Work hard 😂 I don’t think she knows what work is jeeez she is a joke.

No she of put have a rich daddy bonus ex councillor and also just lay down easy for 💵 😂 and have no self respect as one of many women. That’s how she’s done it.

Think she can give advice when she actually does a proper days work.
Work hard & one day you’ll be able to sell pussy for Chanel too angels xxxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 19

kjs2020

Just seen her TikTok saying “my boyfriend said…” 😂 your boyfriend who’s a married man still and that you had an affair with? This is really embarrassing for her

• Haha
Reactions: 18

interestedingossip_

So I have some tea (kind of) 🫖 Alisha made up for years that she had management. In fact, she was actually managing it all under a different name just so she could actually chase brands for deals without looking like a beg. However fast forward to yesterday she has actually signed to a legit management agency…. Well timed for these pap shots don’t you think? She’s 100% set this up.

• Wow
Reactions: 18