Alisha LeMay #5 Hanging on for dear life to be Defoes 2nd wife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh, I’m on the fence here. I’m here for the tea like all of us. I don’t know how they get it and what lengths they go to. We probably all know someone who could work for MI5, but without the wild back stories and their own personal experiences, this thread might be little quieter.
Aside from that, as much as I’m not a fan of Alisha, I still can’t agree with only the women in his life getting all the flack. Maybe they are bitter/jealous or whatever, but that guy is still dodging most of the blame. His behaviour is where all of this stems from and he is probably continuing to get away with it with others that we haven’t heard about 🤯 From what I’ve learned in these threads, there always seems to be someone else and hopefully exposing his behaviour more will help some of these woman see sense and their own self worth. Including Alisha, even though she’s still a dick.
Take away anything to do with Defoe I think Alisha is a nasty, vile, over privileged knob who likes to humiliate people! I so far haven’t seen any other of his side pieces behave like this. Think that’s why she gets the flack on here.

Reactions: 23
The narrative that women are mental is the stuff pricks like Defoe thrive on
But it is absolutely unhinged to spend your life stalking an ex online and posting about him and his new girls, his family, their families, all their friends, on a public gossip forum - on multiple threads. Listing the names of every girl he’s ever been linked to. Calling them all sorts of names out of sheer jealousy 🥴

If he wasn’t ‘famous’ they’d be in line for restraining orders, bunny boiler behaviour

Reactions: 20
But it is absolutely unhinged to spend your life stalking an ex online and posting about him and his new girls, his family, their families, all their friends, on a public gossip forum - on multiple threads. Listing the names of every girl he’s ever been linked to. Calling them all sorts of names out of sheer jealousy 🥴

If he wasn’t ‘famous’ they’d be in line for restraining orders, bunny boiler behaviour
Exactly, anyone with more than one brain cell will agree that Jermaine is a horrible excuse of a man but this is Alisha’s thread not Jermaines. He’s got one of his own I believe. Are his ex’s on there slagging him off or is it only his new conquests they stalk 🤣
The narrative that women are mental is the stuff pricks like Defoe thrive on
Come on girl, not all women. Just his ex’s 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nah I’m sorry some of the ex’s on here need to get a life! The way they go LOOKING for tit is not normal behaviour
There all slowly leaving probably cause of comments like these , personally each to there own as I said before I enjoy there tea

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There all slowly leaving probably cause of comments like these , personally each to there own as I said before I enjoy there tea
I’m sure we all enjoyed the stories and them comparing notes to begin with and we all had a laugh but it’s getting out of hand and to an obsessive, creepy point now. Checking who he’s recently followed on a safari browser when you at most slept with him a few times isn’t right

Reactions: 8
I’m sure we all enjoyed the stories and them comparing notes to begin with and we all had a laugh but it’s getting out of hand and to an obsessive, creepy point now. Checking who he’s recently followed on a safari browser when you at most slept with him a few times isn’t right
Privately messaging Alisha on insta to harass her and then when she blocks you, messaging Mars the dog, definitely isn’t right 🤣 stalkers

It’s the exact same story time and time again, heard it a million times now 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolutely!!! To message her knowing you’re an ex is just weird and quite frankly harassment. I’m all for gossiping on here but we keep it on here! I don’t blame the ex’s leaving, they need to come away from this thread and re evaluate their lives! Some of them have even claimed how they’ve got mental health issues as a result of his behaviour, yet they are doing themselves no favours by stalking and acting obsessive

I can vouch for this too…went out on a rangers party with her. Bitchy and snide, such a shame instagram gives girls like her a pedestal
She is nothing special either. Absolute clown of a girl from what I have witnessed. Such a shame young girls look up to these idiots!

Reactions: 8
It’s really interesting that whenever his exes on here are called out for their obsessive behaviour, they go silent, no sign of them, yet day to day they’re the first on here!

Reactions: 10
It’s really interesting that whenever his exes on here are called out for their obsessive behaviour, they go silent, no sign of them, yet day to day they’re the first on here!
I thought this too! Or they conveniently skip over the messages..!

Reactions: 5
They’ve migrated to JD’s thread and are slagging us off 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And slagging off all JDs girls.. when we all know he has a type..!
Yeah unattractive
---
From Dehoes thread ☠
Lets keep JD chat here. The Alisha haters clearly dont appreciate us :LOL: the hypocrites! At least we had actual relationships with JD whereas they just hate, criticise and speak badly about alisha... why?
They do make valid points about our investment but until they understand or appreciate the trauma he actually did to our brains, they will never want to understand us. That Anna Delvey account is just as nasty as the person whose thread she pours herself into
I AM CRYING 😭😭😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Thanks @popcorn1111 for the mention on another thread. You just hate I call out your weird creepy obsessive behaviour 😂 you’ve said your fair share of tit about Leesh too so stop trying to act like the victim.

End of the day, I’ve said nothing different to what other people haven’t said, you’re just upset I call you all out on your BS 😂💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
And slagging off all JDs girls.. when we all know he has a type..!
But we’re the hypocrites? And they don’t get why we don’t like Alisha either? How many times have we been through this lol, we were here before the JD drama as well. Can’t face the music here so ran and are slating us to feel better about their JD obsessions

• Haha
Let’s leave them to all obsessively stalk every follow, instagram like, and whatever else they check hourly.

They can all work out between themselves if they’re part of the ‘dog rough, hard faced’ clan they all claim he only gets with, or if they’re the exception 😜

I can also appreciate the trauma he has brought, and how much of a narc he is, and that he love bombs and brainwashes them… however they’re sat calling his newer girls names that are probably going through the same cycle

Now THAT is the definition of hypocrite

• Heart
Reactions: 14