Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curly

VIP Member
How ironic that the first pic of them together is one of her chasing him 🤣
Sad life for that girl

• Haha
Reactions: 39

leepdeex

To move in with her mum? Wait, what happened to the big move to London? :ROFLMAO: :LOL: What a riot!!
Imagine starting 2024 single, jobless & living back with your mum cos you thought a 3ft twat with a wandering dick was the man for you. Silly Silly girl.
I hope leesh is securing permanent funds for when she finally gives up and leaves him (will probably take another 8-10 other women before she considers it)

• Haha
Reactions: 37

ermokthen

‘Is there anything worst than when someone orders the same as you?’……..erm maybe when someone else is also shagging your boyfriend……when your boyfriend cheats on you with multiple women……..when u have to live in an air bnb while your boyfriend shags his ‘new gf’ officially while u look silly in the papers……..ouff the list goes on 🥴🫠😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

ermokthen

She’s fully back to being her nasty mean girl self! Laughing hysterically that her driver was a GB champ ‘but now you’re an Uber driver’ and she’s literally pissing herself! With all the Defoe drama I really really forgot how nasty and awful she actually is!!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Eastendgirl2020

They are 100% obsessed
Tbh, I’m on the fence here. I’m here for the tea like all of us. I don’t know how they get it and what lengths they go to. We probably all know someone who could work for MI5, but without the wild back stories and their own personal experiences, this thread might be little quieter.
Aside from that, as much as I’m not a fan of Alisha, I still can’t agree with only the women in his life getting all the flack. Maybe they are bitter/jealous or whatever, but that guy is still dodging most of the blame. His behaviour is where all of this stems from and he is probably continuing to get away with it with others that we haven’t heard about 🤯 From what I’ve learned in these threads, there always seems to be someone else and hopefully exposing his behaviour more will help some of these woman see sense and their own self worth. Including Alisha, even though she’s still a dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She is a complete bully.
Yes this is exactly it. A bully.

I bet she tortured people at school.
---
Any OG followers remember when she filmed some girls in a club and zoomed in on their heels shouting “errrrr go home” 🥴 you are Harlow through and through but with a bit of money, how are you this snobby
She wouldn't survive a minute in Glasgow. She'd have a heel through the eyeball the minute she opened her ugly mouth to anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s fully back to being her nasty mean girl self! Laughing hysterically that her driver was a GB champ ‘but now you’re an Uber driver’ and she’s literally pissing herself! With all the Defoe drama I really really forgot how nasty and awful she actually is!!!
She's a fucking horrid bastard. Not one ounce of nice in her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Oh my god I’ve just watched that story and she has openly humiliated that guy, he was clearly embarrassed and felt belittled! At that point he said about her having too much to drink.

What a horrible vile cunt! Looks down her nose at everyone!

• Angry
Reactions: 25

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Any OG followers remember when she filmed some girls in a club and zoomed in on their heels shouting “errrrr go home” 🥴 you are Harlow through and through but with a bit of money, how are you this snobby

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

LarsaP

I don’t believe this for a single second 🤣🤣 I’m presuming they wanted to know her skincare too seeing as her skin is always skinning (minus the constant chin spots and beard)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Tbh, I’m on the fence here. I’m here for the tea like all of us. I don’t know how they get it and what lengths they go to. We probably all know someone who could work for MI5, but without the wild back stories and their own personal experiences, this thread might be little quieter.
Aside from that, as much as I’m not a fan of Alisha, I still can’t agree with only the women in his life getting all the flack. Maybe they are bitter/jealous or whatever, but that guy is still dodging most of the blame. His behaviour is where all of this stems from and he is probably continuing to get away with it with others that we haven’t heard about 🤯 From what I’ve learned in these threads, there always seems to be someone else and hopefully exposing his behaviour more will help some of these woman see sense and their own self worth. Including Alisha, even though she’s still a dick.
Take away anything to do with Defoe I think Alisha is a nasty, vile, over privileged knob who likes to humiliate people! I so far haven’t seen any other of his side pieces behave like this. Think that’s why she gets the flack on here.

Reactions: 23