Alisha LeMay #5 Hanging on for dear life to be Defoes 2nd wife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s kinda weird that these girls are checking this 🥴 like you physically have to search for that tit 🥴 some of the girls he’s been involved with on here give me bunny boiler vibes 😂💀
I keep thinking this!🤣 Imagine they have new men in their life I can’t imagine they would be best pleased knowing their Mrs’ are still keeping extremely close tabs on their Ex’s Tattle thread and instagram activity 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t the Reddish sister sponge off the Kamani brothers? I’m sure of them used to date one of the PLT founders

Reactions: 3
Don’t the Reddish sister sponge off the Kamani brothers? I’m sure of them used to date one of the PLT founders
Amy was engaged to Umar years back, I imagine she got a decent pay out when they split but not millions - I’ve heard a lot of their clothes and bags are fake but that’s probably the case with most of these iNfLuEnCeRs

Reactions: 5
It’s kinda weird that these girls are checking this 🥴 like you physically have to search for that tit 🥴 some of the girls he’s been involved with on here give me bunny boiler vibes 😂💀
It’s either this or you have to go on a browser to check who they’ve followed lately, both tapped processes 🤣

• Haha
I keep thinking this!🤣 Imagine they have new men in their life I can’t imagine they would be best pleased knowing their Mrs’ are still keeping extremely close tabs on their Ex’s Tattle thread and instagram activity 💀
There’s insta stalking your ex… then there’s this 😂🤪

• Haha
I know we all love a gossip and sitting with our popcorn watching the drama unfold, but I agree.

I think if you have a personal attachment in some way, then it just seems a little odd to me, but each to their own. I personally wouldn’t be checking any of my ex flings’ followers and discussing it regularly on the internet with a bunch of strangers 🤪

Edited to add that I’m not leech, and we both can’t be her either before someone try’s to say that too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wtf is her outfit to winter wonderland 🤮🤮🤮state
She looks like she’s raided the rails at TK Maxx and shoved a load of random stuff on. Trying too hard. Who is actually influenced by her? Still perplexed as to how she has so many followers!

Reactions: 11
I’ve had the misfortune of being in JillyIsabellas company and can confirm she’s an hole.
I can vouch for this too…went out on a rangers party with her. Bitchy and snide, such a shame instagram gives girls like her a pedestal

Reactions: 10
They are 100% obsessed
Tbh, I’m on the fence here. I’m here for the tea like all of us. I don’t know how they get it and what lengths they go to. We probably all know someone who could work for MI5, but without the wild back stories and their own personal experiences, this thread might be little quieter.
Aside from that, as much as I’m not a fan of Alisha, I still can’t agree with only the women in his life getting all the flack. Maybe they are bitter/jealous or whatever, but that guy is still dodging most of the blame. His behaviour is where all of this stems from and he is probably continuing to get away with it with others that we haven’t heard about 🤯 From what I’ve learned in these threads, there always seems to be someone else and hopefully exposing his behaviour more will help some of these woman see sense and their own self worth. Including Alisha, even though she’s still a dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 29