Alisha LeMay #5 Hanging on for dear life to be Defoes 2nd wife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread :
@scotall had the most likes again! Even though a few of you wanted “insufferable c*nt” I don’t think that would have got past Mods. :LOL:
---
Does anyone want to do a recap? :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Recap…

Defoe + Paige may aswell have had a weekly Column in the sun the amount they've been in it…

Leech giving mixed signals if she’s still with/ living Defoe or she’s moved out…

The indirect posts between leech + Paige are as pathetic as this whole circus act…

Leech got her comeuppance with Paige…

Paige is away to the other side of the world which leaves Defoe plenty of time to go round every council estate in the uk to find the next scummy mummy…

At this point they are in a throuple (+ side dishes)…

a ‘new’ Council Candice has arrived on the scene looking like an old leather handbag + on par with wifey Donna…

ps all still insufferable cunts…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Recap…

Defoe + Paige may aswell have had a weekly Column in the sun the amount they've been in it…

Leech giving mixed signals if she’s still with/ living Defoe or she’s moved out…

The indirect posts between leech + Paige are as pathetic as this whole circus act…

Leech got her comeuppance with Paige…
Paige is away to the other side of the world which leaves Defoe plenty of time to go round every council estate in the uk to find the next scummy mummy…

At this point they are in a throuple (+ side dishes)…

a ‘new’ Council Candice has arrived on the scene looking like an old leather handbag + on par with wifey Donna…

ps all still insufferable cunts…
Brilliant! 👏🏻 couldn’t have put it better myself 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Imagine if one of these girls that gets posted on here is one of these tattlers and here we are all calling them dogs and council estate munters 😂💀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not Victoria Taylor posting for Jem to be next Sunderland manager now theirs has been sacked 🤣🤣 she’s always been desperate to be in there

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Imagine if one of these girls that gets posted on here is one of these tattlers and here we are all calling them dogs and council estate munters 😂💀
This has 100% happened as a couple of those with stories about him have gone quiet lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Paige + Defoe might be over… no way would she be away that long from him… it looks as if she’s moved there… like I said before he’s so controlling would he have allowed her to go away for this long without a guilt trip…?

Reactions: 1
I think Paige + Defoe might be over… no way would she be away that long from him… it looks as if she’s moved there… like I said before he’s so controlling would he have allowed her to go away for this long without a guilt trip…?
Alisha too it seems as she went to that red carpet event alone (not sure if this is news, I can’t keep up with this mess)

She posted something about being back for Christmas

I think perhaps both of them have kicked him to the kerb, well, if either had any sense they would have. He’s also been sheepishly quiet, probably desperately trying to plug the gap with his next poor unsuspecting victim