Alisha LeMay #5 Hanging on for dear life to be Defoes 2nd wife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s leave them to all obsessively stalk every follow, instagram like, and whatever else they check hourly.

They can all work out between themselves if they’re part of the ‘dog rough, hard faced’ clan they all claim he only gets with, or if they’re the exception 😜

I can also appreciate the trauma he has brought, and how much of a narc he is, and that he love bombs and brainwashes them… however they’re sat calling his newer girls names that are probably going through the same cycle

Now THAT is the definition of hypocrite
Absolutely this!!!

I agree, let’s leave them to start their own thread and sit and whinge about anyone who calls them out on their BS 😂 all as bad as each other.

I read back on the comments popcorn put in the threads and she was still seeing him in August 2023, knowing fine well he’d been seeing leesh, so I don’t know how she dare say anything 😂

She’s just pissed I and others haven’t fell for her sob story. She’s not a victim, she’s as bad as Leesh and the rest of the idiots that get with this man..

Now.. back to Leesh 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think they’re full of absolute shite anyway, they’re obsessed fans and this site is their fan fiction wet dream

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Absolutely this!!!

I agree, let’s leave them to start their own thread and sit and whinge about anyone who calls them out on their BS 😂 all as bad as each other.

I read back on the comments popcorn put in the threads and she was still seeing him in August 2023, knowing fine well he’d been seeing leesh, so I don’t know how she dare say anything 😂

She’s just pissed I and others haven’t fell for her sob story. She’s not a victim, she’s as bad as Leesh and the rest of the idiots that get with this man..

Now.. back to Leesh 😂
Was just writing out a post telling everyone not to fall for the narc abuse narrative - all bullshit. I was with a narc for years and I’m coparenting with him so still subjected to the abuse and have never acted like them lot. That girl called him a narcissist and said they’re friends in the same sentence ffs. I’m actually creasing at this whole situation, the audacity 🤣 oh and btw, I sold the story before all his brasses jumped on this thread thank you x
---
And here was me trying to be all diplomatic and sit on the fence and not let this thread derail :ROFLMAO: 🤦‍♀️
Pick a side 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
We’re all just jealous we’re not JD’s garlic bread side dish… oh no sorry, he only eats fish 🐟😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bunny boilers. Had a bit of attention from a washed up footballer and now they’re bitter he’s playing the same game with others. And nah I’m not hypocritical cos I think the same of Alisha which is why we’re here in the first place

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Most of the ‘ex's’ are the same person on multiple accounts. We called it ages ago!
That is wayyyyyy too much effort and stalker on another level!
---
Yeah unattractive
---
From Dehoes thread ☠

I AM CRYING 😭😭😭😭
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 did she just have the audacity to question us and what we chat about on here?! Yet she’s on multiple threads,using multiple accounts, talking about an ex and his new side chicks and the followers they keep 😂🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyway Back to Alisha , I forgot to comment at the time but her juicy job killed me! we all know she wouldnt be seen dead in juicy couture 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyway Back to Alisha , I forgot to comment at the time but her juicy job killed me! we all know she wouldnt be seen dead in juicy couture 😩
I thought this 🥴 I love it when she mooches round in expensive handbags but will settle for work with boohoo n juicy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4