Alisha LeMay #5 Hanging on for dear life to be Defoes 2nd wife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any OG followers remember when she filmed some girls in a club and zoomed in on their heels shouting “errrrr go home” 🥴 you are Harlow through and through but with a bit of money, how are you this snobby

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Any OG followers remember when she filmed some girls in a club and zoomed in on their heels shouting “errrrr go home” 🥴 you are Harlow through and through but with a bit of money, how are you this snobby
I’m surprised she’s not been pasted!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She is a complete bully.
Yes this is exactly it. A bully.

I bet she tortured people at school.
---
She wouldn't survive a minute in Glasgow. She'd have a heel through the eyeball the minute she opened her ugly mouth to anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yes this is exactly it. A bully.

I bet she tortured people at school.
---

She wouldn't survive a minute in Glasgow. She'd have a heel through the eyeball the minute she opened her ugly mouth to anyone.
She would get absolutely destroyed in Glasgow 😆 we don’t take kind to nasty wee bams like her!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Her friends to are questionable. I wouldn’t be friends with someone like her but if my friend drunk posts stuff like that i’d have alot to say to them 🤢 horrible nasty person she is

Reactions: 8
She may be able to dress in expensive clothes and ride round in a nice car but she will always be ugly as a person! Someone really needs to humble this girl!

I also get the feeling he booted her as well. She’s been very quiet and she seems like the type who would be a bleep about it

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She may be able to dress in expensive clothes and ride round in a nice car but she will always be ugly as a person! Someone really needs to humble this girl!

I also get the feeling he booted her as well. She’s been very quiet and she seems like the type who would be a bleep about it
It’s probably why she’s being as bitter and snide to people, trying to humiliate them and sharing with her followers, because she’s miserable as duck deep down!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

I can’t see many girls liking her at all with that crap attitude she has. I can’t wait to see her bought back down to reality she is truly rotten to the core ugly inside and it shines through.

I think they may still be together since she’s back shopping at harrods and Chanel

Reactions: 3
The fact that when she has been in Glasgow she is with Steffani Deans/Jillyisabella and co. says all there has to be said! Mean Girls all round. You really are the company you keep.

Reactions: 20
The fact that when she has been in Glasgow she is with Steffani Deans/Jillyisabella and co. says all there has to be said! Mean Girls all round. You really are the company you keep.
I’ve had the misfortune of being in JillyIsabellas company and can confirm she’s an hole.

Reactions: 17
Surprised that none of you have clocked that she’s still promoting his mums cake shop and that she went for dinner last night, posting a sneaky pic of fish and steamed veg in the back

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Remember when she was videoing a man sunbathing in Italy laughing at him for being overweight she’s a vile human being, she thinks she’s salt of the earth when on reality she’s a proper troll. I’d love someone to steal all her designer gear as bad is it sounds stop flaunting it! She’s such a beg with a happy fanny

Reactions: 6
Has she moved out? Whose dressing room is that that’s she’s posting in with the fluffy light shade 🫣

Reactions: 1
How are you all keeping up with things like this it must be quite consuming
It’s kinda weird that these girls are checking this 🥴 like you physically have to search for that tit 🥴 some of the girls he’s been involved with on here give me bunny boiler vibes 😂💀

• Haha
Reactions: 18