Alisha LeMay #5 Hanging on for dear life to be Defoes 2nd wife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted something about being back for Christmas
I think she’s played victim about bad press (from the stories her mum sold) and being ‘trolled’ and he’s paid for her to go visit her bestie, clear her head and start on her business plans.

Reactions: 2
I think Paige + Defoe might be over… no way would she be away that long from him… it looks as if she’s moved there… like I said before he’s so controlling would he have allowed her to go away for this long without a guilt trip…?
Remember he sent "wifey" away to dubai and other places for like 3 weeks with her daughter and that woman Janine and her daughter for her 40th. Looking at Paige's stories the last 24hrs looks like shes coming home soon.

Reactions: 4
Remember he sent "wifey" away to dubai and other places for like 3 weeks with her daughter and that woman Janine and her daughter for her 40th. Looking at Paige's stories the last 24hrs looks like shes coming home soon.
“Woman” Janine is a stretch… I’d call her anything but a woman…LOL… that’s true forgot he sent her away all the time + paid for his girlfriend + side piece to go…LOL…that really was a mad time… the bridesmaid thing still lives rent free in my head…

I think she’s played victim about bad press (from the stories her mum sold) and being ‘trolled’ and he’s paid for her to go visit her bestie, clear her head and start on her business plans.
I thought this because she flew Qatar business or first to Australia which probably cost about £10k.

Reactions: 3
I’m surprised Alisha’s left the house without kicking up too much of a fuss!

Reactions: 1
She’s fully back to being her nasty mean girl self! Laughing hysterically that her driver was a GB champ ‘but now you’re an Uber driver’ and she’s literally pissing herself! With all the Defoe drama I really really forgot how nasty and awful she actually is!!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
She’s fully back to being her nasty mean girl self! Laughing hysterically that her driver was a GB champ ‘but now you’re an Uber driver’ and she’s literally pissing herself! With all the Defoe drama I really really forgot how nasty and awful she actually is!!!
She's a bleeping horrid bastard. Not one ounce of nice in her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She is absolutely vile human being a total bleep in all honesty!!!! She got all she deserved with jerm!!! Can’t wait to see Paige posing in the mirror just to duck leech the bleep off 😂

Reactions: 17
She needs to pipe down I’d be embarrassed if my ‘man’ was featured weekly with a different girl!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh my god I’ve just watched that story and she has openly humiliated that guy, he was clearly embarrassed and felt belittled! At that point he said about her having too much to drink.

What a horrible vile bleep! Looks down her nose at everyone!

• Angry
Reactions: 25