Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossipingginger

She needs to pipe down I’d be embarrassed if my ‘man’ was featured weekly with a different girl!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
her insta stories from this morning… what a disillusioned, nasty spirited 30 something year old. who actually gives a fuck about what other people wear and enough to have an opinion on the matter. spoilt little cunt, maybe you’d understand if you had a job or actual responsibilities there’s more to life than what you’re wearing on a given day, but of course you don’t. vacuous, empty headed mean girl - is this the content you’re putting out to your followers during a cost of living crisis? boring and embarrassing, she needs a reality check

• Heart

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Imagine if one of these girls that gets posted on here is one of these tattlers and here we are all calling them dogs and council estate munters 😂💀

• Haha

scotall

Recap…

Defoe + Paige may aswell have had a weekly Column in the sun the amount they've been in it…

Leech giving mixed signals if she’s still with/ living Defoe or she’s moved out…

The indirect posts between leech + Paige are as pathetic as this whole circus act…

Leech got her comeuppance with Paige…

Paige is away to the other side of the world which leaves Defoe plenty of time to go round every council estate in the uk to find the next scummy mummy…

At this point they are in a throuple (+ side dishes)…

a ‘new’ Council Candice has arrived on the scene looking like an old leather handbag + on par with wifey Donna…

ps all still insufferable cunts…

• Haha

leepdeex

I wouldn’t be sitting in Claridges with a man who’d been sleeping with other women only a matter of months ago
not even like a one off (not that I’d personally excuse even a one off) but full on pap shots stories from the other girls mum etc.. disrespectful and embarrassing and yet there she is thinking she’s got a prize

Reactions: 21

Clarity456

VIP Member
They're neutrals they go together just fine, she's talking shite to try and discredit Paige 🤦🏻‍♀️ her pals the reddish sisters wear mad colour combinations like neon yellow and tomato red all the time and she's never said a word 🙄🙄🙄 could never be me taking every word that petite sized little man slag germ bleats out as gospel.

Use your tiny pea brain Alisha and think why Paige would have moved her life hundreds of miles at the drop of a hat if walking STD hadn't at the very least encouraged her. Jesus Christ.

• Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Thanks @popcorn1111 for the mention on another thread. You just hate I call out your weird creepy obsessive behaviour 😂 you’ve said your fair share of shit about Leesh too so stop trying to act like the victim.

End of the day, I’ve said nothing different to what other people haven’t said, you’re just upset I call you all out on your BS 😂💀

• Haha
  • Heart

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
She may be able to dress in expensive clothes and ride round in a nice car but she will always be ugly as a person! Someone really needs to humble this girl!

I also get the feeling he booted her as well. She’s been very quiet and she seems like the type who would be a cunt about it

• Heart
Was it really worth losing a Job, Fiancé, House, Income, Pride, Dignity and Morals for. I’m afraid to say Alisha got the last laugh on that one Paige. This is why you don’t air your filthy laundry in Public.

Paige you need to ask yourself when your packing your House up, was a Cartier Watch and Dior Bag really worth it? Tell your Mum to contact the DM with your answer seems she was first to tell us you and him were “besotted’ with each other and Soul Mates.. You was warned, you believed you could change him… The only person that can change Jermaine is Jermaine.

As for Alisha, I have no words.. 😶

• Heart
  • Haha

scotall

“He’s behaving like a wish version of nick cannon”…LOL… that has done me…

• Haha

scotall

It’s more of a flex these days if you’re on this thread and haven’t been in touch with him in any way 🤣
I’m marking myself safe from Jermain Defoe…I’m on the green list (never had contact)… anyone that’s not been victimised by him please mark yourself as safe in the thread…LOL…

• Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
The narrative that women are mental is the stuff pricks like Defoe thrive on
But it is absolutely unhinged to spend your life stalking an ex online and posting about him and his new girls, his family, their families, all their friends, on a public gossip forum - on multiple threads. Listing the names of every girl he’s ever been linked to. Calling them all sorts of names out of sheer jealousy 🥴

If he wasn’t ‘famous’ they’d be in line for restraining orders, bunny boiler behaviour

Reactions: 20