Alisha LeMay #5 Hanging on for dear life to be Defoes 2nd wife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How ironic that the first pic of them together is one of her chasing him 🤣
Sad life for that girl

• Haha
Reactions: 39
This guy is Nick Cannon without the hundred kids. Eww.

These women are just empty gold diggers they know what he is.

Reactions: 14
‘Is there anything worst than when someone orders the same as you?’……..erm maybe when someone else is also shagging your boyfriend……when your boyfriend cheats on you with multiple women……..when u have to live in an air bnb while your boyfriend shags his ‘new gf’ officially while u look silly in the papers……..ouff the list goes on 🥴🫠😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
‘Is there anything worst than when someone orders the same as you?’……..erm maybe when someone else is also shagging your boyfriend……when your boyfriend cheats on you with multiple women……..when u have to live in an air bnb while your boyfriend shags his ‘new gf’ officially while u look silly in the papers……..ouff the list goes on 🥴🫠😂
I know right!! She’s bleeping delusional 😂

Reactions: 6
I bet she’s told everyone they had already split up when he got with Paige, so it isn’t actually cheating… like Ross and Rachel in reverse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To move in with her mum? Wait, what happened to the big move to London? :ROFLMAO: :LOL: What a riot!!
Imagine starting 2024 single, jobless & living back with your mum cos you thought a 3ft twit with a wandering dick was the man for you. Silly Silly girl.
I hope leesh is securing permanent funds for when she finally gives up and leaves him (will probably take another 8-10 other women before she considers it)

• Haha
Reactions: 37