Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Superman1

I actually listened to her story on loud and did she really say I’m gonna need 4 dresses at £500 each so that’s like £1000?
I caught that too 😂 I couldn’t quite believe how many times she stopped mid conversation to stare at herself in that light 😭 That level of narcissism is wild 🤪 She genuinely believes she is perfect 💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Curly

VIP Member
Her vile personality shining through in they videos.
Me vs you says her sat there with frazzled hair, terrible skin and shagging a man who continuously humiliates her in public 🤣🤣
She may think she has ‘won’ over Paige but let’s face it Paige has had a lucky escape

• Heart

scotall

Defoe must be loving the fact Kyle walker is taking the heat off him…he can side piece in peace…

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
Omg! Leesh must be freaking out.

Those who have slept with him- is he amazing in bed or something?! Why do they all fight to keep him?
They all fight to keep him cos they are all dinner lady types who've put a bit of quiz clothing on as someone said to try and glam up 😂 it's quite sad because they probably all feel quite ugly and plain and plump day to day so they are shocked that someone like them has managed to pull a rich footballer... For that reason id say they are addicted to the high jerm da hoes "attention" gives them, and the way it temporarily made them feel better about themselves and they want to hold onto it at all costs.

He knows what he's doing the manipulator...the last "fit" girl he ever went with was Imogen Thomas in 2010 and ever since then dinner ladies cos he knows they'll tow the line with his bullshit.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Eastendgirl2020

The fact that when she has been in Glasgow she is with Steffani Deans/Jillyisabella and co. says all there has to be said! Mean Girls all round. You really are the company you keep.

leepdeex

I see Paige posted a story of her business class ticket after someone here said she’d be in economy if leesh is back with JD. Paige you may aswell join and spill 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 19

ScottsTots044

Chatty Member
Is she serious? There are so many reasons gyms/fitness centres etc implement a no filming rule, mainly to make others feel comfortable, not everyone wants to be on camera. I’d be pissed off if I was playing against an influencer who I know has nearly 175,000 followers and was filming to put it on insta. She’s such a dumb c*nt and soooo full of self importance 🥱 hope she gets fully knocked out next time

Reactions: 19

passmethetea101

The sad thing is that these girls wouldn't be fighting over him and letting him dip his dick anywhere if he didn't have money. Shows how desperate they are.

Reactions: 18

Herefort

I have never known anyone so self -obsessed and narcissistic as this girl. Unless they were absolutely breathtaking. Its like she has Stockholm syndrome for herself. New level delusion.

• Heart

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
How are you all keeping up with things like this it must be quite consuming
It’s kinda weird that these girls are checking this 🥴 like you physically have to search for that shit 🥴 some of the girls he’s been involved with on here give me bunny boiler vibes 😂💀

• Haha

scotall

Thon Danielle is no braw. Beefy and gap toothed.
None of his side pieces or main dishes for that matter are “braw”… he has a type + I think it’s obvious what it is…LOL…
---
I’d guess that these women are gold diggers who aren’t pretty enough to get anyone as rich as him otherwise 🤷🏼‍♀️
Think council estate with a sprinkle of Quiz clothing on top…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

acl9361

Chatty Member
Anyone else think this might be JD asking? They went to Northcote in October and that has a Michelin star restaurant.
She’s def asked herself this question to cause speculation! I’d put money on her asking majority of these q’s herself

she wants to be an influencer so bad this is DIRE 😭