Alisha LeMay #5 Hanging on for dear life to be Defoes 2nd wife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories today! 🥴 she is literally the most dull, self centered, materialistic person ever, she’s soooooooo so so boring! She has absolutely nothing to say!
Notice how she’s not trying to sell anything, or has any paid promo work now! She must have tit herself when she thought Germy had actually turfed her for Paige and her lifestyle was ending! She really tried to get to work, and now she’s just stopped…….cos Germy has taken her back! 😂🙈

Reactions: 14
Leesh is going in on Paige 😂 Her stories talking about what people think when they get dressed in the morning and some people clearly don’t care, for example and I quote Leesh “how do you wear a cream blazer and black top?” 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Leesh is going in on Paige 😂 Her stories talking about what people think when they get dressed in the morning and some people clearly don’t care, for example and I quote Leesh “how do you wear a cream blazer and black top?” 🤣🤣
What is wrong with cream and black… did I miss the memo😂

Reactions: 10
They're neutrals they go together just fine, she's talking shite to try and discredit Paige 🤦🏻‍♀️ her pals the reddish sisters wear mad colour combinations like neon yellow and tomato red all the time and she's never said a word 🙄🙄🙄 could never be me taking every word that petite sized little man slag germ bleats out as gospel.

Use your tiny pea brain Alisha and think why Paige would have moved her life hundreds of miles at the drop of a hat if walking STD hadn't at the very least encouraged her. Jesus Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
her insta stories from this morning… what a disillusioned, nasty spirited 30 something year old. who actually gives a duck about what other people wear and enough to have an opinion on the matter. spoilt little bleep, maybe you’d understand if you had a job or actual responsibilities there’s more to life than what you’re wearing on a given day, but of course you don’t. vacuous, empty headed mean girl - is this the content you’re putting out to your followers during a cost of living crisis? boring and embarrassing, she needs a reality check

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Leesh you are not in the position to be slagging anyone babe, look at your relationship 🤣 bet she’s glad Kyle Walkers mess of a life is all over the news this week and not Jermaines. If there’s anyone that takes the cheating scumbag award from Da Hoe it’s him

Reactions: 17
She really does need to get a life and do something… anything… volunteer, find a hobby 🫠

“I don’t follow anyone that doesn’t inspire me” but I will follow / let my cheating lying bf walk all over me, just because he buys me chanel every time he dips his wick in someone else 😇

She is the least inspiring person, and I used to follow her for style ideas but now she just wears the same boring stuff over and over 😴

Reactions: 17
I actually think shes a bit delulu on there talking about how fashion is key and all this. Her outfits are only ever streetwear. Some of them are cool enough but shes hardly anna wintour. She looks like a student/tomboy vibes every day and even when shes dressed up

Reactions: 14
Wow those stories scream insecurity. She’s lost her head. Imagine recording all of that just to dig out 1 of your boyfriend’s 7374859 side pieces to try compete and show her that you’re apparently the better option when you’re both embarrassing as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Defoe must be loving the fact Kyle walker is taking the heat off him…he can side piece in peace…

• Haha
Reactions: 20