Alisha LeMay #5 Hanging on for dear life to be Defoes 2nd wife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paige lost her fiancee, lost her job and by the clothes she wears doesn’t have lots of income elsewhere…. These plane tickets were A) Paid for by JD or B) Paid for by the £ she got from setting up the paps
Or c paid for by Alisha!! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lol now Paige has done one. Status: Tired.

She’s more dull than Alisha if that’s possible.

She’s also linked to her new page “Paige Bethany Weddings and Events”.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol now Paige has done one. Status: Tired.

She’s more dull than Alisha if that’s possible.

She’s also linked to her new page “Paige Bethany Weddings and Events”.
Her phobia is ‘nobheads’ 🤣 she trying to tell us something? 😆

Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t be sitting in Claridges with a man who’d been sleeping with other women only a matter of months ago

Reactions: 27
I wouldn’t be sitting in Claridges with a man who’d been sleeping with other women only a matter of months ago
not even like a one off (not that I’d personally excuse even a one off) but full on pap shots stories from the other girls mum etc.. disrespectful and embarrassing and yet there she is thinking she’s got a prize

Reactions: 21
Selling her soul for some £880 goatskin and shearling Hermes mules

LIVING THE DREAM leesh 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wow she’s desperate 🤣🤣
Wonder how long until hes papped kissing someone else 🤣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And still is sleeping with other women, he’s probably got one waiting in the wings up in one of the rooms! 🤣😆 Absolute clown of a girl! No self respect whatsoever.

• Haha
Reactions: 14