Alisha LeMay #5 Hanging on for dear life to be Defoes 2nd wife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Paige left her fiancé of years for him , she moved into his house , she then left him and Alisha went running straight back to him
These girls need their heads looking at
Have they no shame / pride / morals / standards ?
alsiha never left 😂 never has always been there just she was quiet and had to be hidden 😂

Paige was another victim in this circus but at least she got some money out of it 😂 just hope she ain’t fooled again by the biggest narcissist and desperado as alisha will never leave

I think they make the perfect couple Alisha and Jermain as they suit so well, both treat people horrible and play mind games disrespectful

have you seen her latest Tik tok, tragic 😂 a complete dig another example why she deserves Defoe

here’s to the happy couple 😂 😂 let’s hope the misery continues as karma bites you always and you live this lonely on edge fake happy relationship

• Heart
Reactions: 11
alsiha never left 😂 never has always been there just she was quiet and had to be hidden 😂

Paige was another victim in this circus but at least she got some money out of it 😂 just hope she ain’t fooled again by the biggest narcissist and desperado as alisha will never leave

I think they make the perfect couple Alisha and Jermain as they suit so well, both treat people horrible and play mind games disrespectful

have you seen her latest Tik tok, tragic 😂 a complete dig another example why she deserves Defoe

here’s to the happy couple 😂 😂 let’s hope the misery continues as karma bites you always and you live this lonely on edge fake happy relationship
She is extremely jarring!!

they are made for eachother he gets to shag away whilst she stays silent. Match made in narc heaven

Reactions: 8

She’s an insufferable bleep!

Well said 👏🏼

Reactions: 6
So he buys his “friends” Cartier and Chanel and that’s his standard? No wonder he’s got so many of them
Just think about the shopping spree they can go on in quiz once they pawn the bags + jewellery…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s so annoying when she tries to show off her outfit whilst sitting in the drivers seat of a car. Ffs stop trying to twist your body in 20 different directions and putting your dirty shoe on the steering wheel, no one’s that desperate for a link to your trainers just wait until you get home to take a pic if you must….

Reactions: 17
I think Germ keeps her around as her family have money….prob why his family tolerate her as well!

It’s so annoying when she tries to show off her outfit whilst sitting in the drivers seat of a car. Ffs stop trying to twist your body in 20 different directions and putting your dirty shoe on the steering wheel, no one’s that desperate for a link to your trainers just wait until you get home to take a pic if you must….
The shoe showing drives me mad😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who is she kidding
She's trying to look for 'signs' or hidden meanings in all these quotes that she's gonna be Jerm's wifey for lifey :ROFLMAO: hun, there will be a new girl on the scene soon enough and you'll just be the desperate beg who won't leave his house because you're waiting for him to screw you once he's finished screwing someone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sometimes I catch my reflection and just think wow …. Sorry what 🤣🤣 she’s actually dreadful it’s mad
Omg! 🙈😂 She should be saying ‘Sometimes I catch my reflection and just think… I’m an absolute beggy mug’!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In the words of Tiffany Pollard talking about Gemma Collins on Celebrity Big Brother- “Somebody lied to her several times”
IMG_7685.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20