Alisha LeMay #4 Your love story was staged, Defoes turned the Paige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the girls on here who have been with him, I agree thanks for the ☕ , but you are the key contributors and I’d think about that, perhaps try and move on, kinda comes across like you’re still obsessed 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I will never understand an “ex” having to contact any new girl he’s been with and hounding them about it. I think if this was a normal guy with a normal job you would never be contacting any of his new conquests on social media. But I think there’s a slight hint of jealousy still and again “what attracted you to the millionaire footballer” lol. Just out of interest how many of you on here has been with him?

Reactions: 12
I will never understand an “ex” having to contact any new girl he’s been with and hounding them about it. I think if this was a normal guy with a normal job you would never be contacting any of his new conquests on social media. But I think there’s a slight hint of jealousy still and again “what attracted you to the millionaire footballer” lol. Just out of interest how many of you on here has been with him?
Could be a poll for the next thread

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How much money is he earning these days?? What's his actual job title 🤔
Was wondering this, but definitely not a millionaire as someone else suggested. He’s no doubt comfortable but he’s not earning a million pounds a year and I doubt he has a million in the bank considering all the Chanel he needs to buy :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Was wondering this, but definitely not a millionaire as someone else suggested. He’s no doubt comfortable but he’s not earning a million pounds a year and I doubt he has a million in the bank considering all the Chanel he needs to buy :rolleyes:
He defo has a mill in the bank hun as much as I’m
Not a fan

How much money is he earning these days?? What's his actual job title 🤔
Sport pundit / academy coach / hoebag

Perhaps 500k a year? He’s comfortable but it’s not mega money in the grand scheme!
---
He may not have a million pounds cash to hand but he’s definitely worth millions - property, investments, liquid assets etc. I imagine when he earned millions a year whilst playing football he made some decent investments to enable the lifestyle he has now

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
They soon went quite
That’s obviously cos I’m that Harriet you stalk whoever the duck that is … or maybe I’m Nicol or Beth or Sally… or Angela, Pamela, Sandra, Rita, Monica, Erica, Tina, Mary, or Jessica

• Haha
He defo has M’s in his bank account he was earning a lottt of money when he was top of his game and , he has good investments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.