Alisha LeMay #4 Your love story was staged, Defoes turned the Paige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since going with Donna who was most definitely wanting to be in the public eye he is definitely picking ones that are chasing the clout and wanna be seen they seem to be getting worse imo. He did go very quiet when things ended with Burke then a couple of blips with Rachel and Sally. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

---

Maybe she went where Donna went that time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Nah that make up is horrendous ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who called it, she is in Glasgow

if I was Donna I would go find her and beat her ass
Leech was with Jess Tedds and Jilly Cross in Kong. Dog Donna is one of the managers im near sure. So there so no way they would let ex-wifey in :LOL: ๐Ÿ™ˆ
---
Since going with Donna who was most definitely wanting to be in the public eye he is definitely picking ones that are chasing the clout and wanna be seen they seem to be getting worse imo. He did go very quiet when things ended with Burke then a couple of blips with Rachel and Sally. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

---

Maybe she went where Donna went that time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
geeeeeeeez forgot about this one ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคก

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Leech was with Jess Tedds and Jilly Cross in Kong. Dog Donna is one of the managers im near sure. So there so no way they would let ex-wifey in :LOL: ๐Ÿ™ˆ
---

geeeeeeeez forgot about this one ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคก
Thatโ€™s why sheโ€™s posting after the fact!

She is looking good (for her), just something about her lips that offends my eyes.

Reactions: 2
Thatโ€™s why sheโ€™s posting after the fact!

She is looking good (for her), just something about her lips that offends my eyes.
She does look nice in those pics tbh her outfit is ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป. nicest Iโ€™ve seen her look and her hair is much better suited down then slicked back like usually is

Reactions: 12
That make up is giving drag queen imo
---

[/QUOTE]

much better outfit by her, think tips off Paige ๐Ÿ˜‚

but jeez then lips are scary , shape are awful reminds me of Pete burns lips ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
I get post break up vibes
see I donโ€™t! I think your wrong she is still with him but is cleaver she has reined it in, to keep him

Paige thought she was special spending the weekend with him ๐Ÿ˜‚ when really it was just convenient ๐Ÿ˜‚ and Iโ€™m sure Kirsty fitted in too. Hook up in hotels ๐Ÿ˜‚

when really Alisha was away for the weekend so he had some free time alisha didnโ€™t want anyone to know hence photoshopped pic and the deal is probably not in the house ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Alisha will still be there he got married and she was still there ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
All of you saying she looks nice in that make up! Come on, no she doesnโ€™t! Itโ€™s too heavy for her! She looks ridiculous
Heavy eye make up to cover the puffy/redness from all the crying I see you Leesh

Reactions: 4
๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข is this the view everyone gets while laying back for the Chanel?โ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆcos surely itโ€™s really not worth it! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ wtf is he doing taking selfies like that! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
All of you saying she looks nice in that make up! Come on, no she doesnโ€™t! Itโ€™s too heavy for her! She looks ridiculous
The make up is hideous defo too heavy and the lips ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ but I like her clothing thought she looked nicely dress for once not scruffy!! Sheโ€™s still a head tho ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Probably is edited to make her look smaller like however her body does look good Iโ€™ll give her that! I know she canโ€™t change her dog rotten face but maybe I need a break up diet ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks like she is made out of plastic.
Awful look.
And filtered to duck as well.

Reactions: 5
I thought she looked stunning in Jessโ€™ birthday pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.