Alisha LeMay #4 Your love story was staged, Defoes turned the Paige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s getting as agitating as Leesh is tbh he will already be shagging someone else no matter if she moves
---

I came to post another one moving in how many is that now 😂😂
I honestly think she’s going to be worse than Alisha
---
She’s posted a pic of her feet so you know she’s still around with boyfriend 🤣😂🤣 only whilst Paige is busy for the day she will be back on the scrap heap shortly 😂😂
Wonder if they’ve gone for a final good bye meal before she moves out 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Yeah all day long 🙄🙄
---

I’ve never actually messaged directly there’s no point but I commented on the Kirsty picture and got blocked by Alisha and the same with Paige
Someone always trying to dig you on here 🥹 most people commenting on here can’t say they wouldn’t be here if it was there Ex

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They do when I’ll I’ve called is the truth but maybe that’s because it’s from Alisha and her mates
God knows but appreciate the tea if it wasn’t for those who have crossed paths on here the thread would be dead or it would be pure speculation

Reactions: 19
They do when I’ll I’ve called is the truth but maybe that’s because it’s from Alisha and her mates
There would be nothing to discuss on the threads if some of us hadn’t been involved with him in the past. We know how he work, what he says and what’s coming next. Proven true time and time again with what’s happening now with Paige and Alisha

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Getting vibes from Paige’s insta this morning that she’s having childish digs at Alisha. Guess he’s with her having breakfast and helping her pack for London 😂

• Haha
Do we think that’s Germ with Paige for breakfast? Would that be his usual type of breakfast order or too unhealthy?

Reactions: 1
Do we think that’s Germ with Paige for breakfast? Would that be his usual type of breakfast order or too unhealthy?
I think too unhealthy.

I think Paige has staged those photos to leave it open to being him.

He’s got his hands full with this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Paige looks like she’s playing the game. All of her posts look to be thinly veiled digs at Alisha now. I’ll never understand the pride that comes with taking another woman’s man. Paige girl, you have nothing to be proud of right now.
I think it’s highly likely she reads here and she’s been planting her stories and comments on purpose. She knows what’s she’s doing. Whether it’s to hurt Alisha or get us talking,it’s worked! She knows people are going to be looking at her instagram now and she will keep posting things she wants people to talk about. Now all that remains to be seen is if Alisha airs her dirty laundry or she continues with the silence.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That photo on her story, in the black trousers and black crop top, I’m convinced she’s photoshopped on. I’ve sure Ive seen that background with the slippers exactly like that before??

Omg who else has the rat done this for
He offered to move me upto Glasgow at the time I wasn’t aware he had a gf until I saw the pics of the crash he had and he was there with Nicol. Obviously I’m fool enough to drop my life for him, Paige will be back home with her tail between her legs when he’s pictured with someone else

He moved Beth in with him and paying for her mortgage whilst they were together but had quite a few girls on the go at the time

• Wow
Reactions: 13
He offered to move me upto Glasgow at the time I wasn’t aware he had a gf until I saw the pics of the crash he had and he was there with Nicol. Obviously I’m fool enough to drop my life for him, Paige will be back home with her tail between her legs when he’s pictured with someone else

He moved Beth in with him and paying for her mortgage whilst they were together but had quite a few girls on the go at the time

I’ve no clue who Beth is.

How many women has he slept with now do we reckon? Must be easily 10,000.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I’ve no clue who Beth is.

How many women has he slept with now do we reckon? Must be easily 10,000.
She used to be a physio/masseuse at Rangers when he played there, she was also engaged at the time of going with JD. Ended up having to leave because of him, the club forced her out basically.

Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he has surpassed that. I know of quite a lot of girls and those are just the ones where’s it obvious on social media, but you’ll have to ones who were smart enough to not post about him so god knows how many more

It’s all just going full circle… Paige is doing to Alisha what Alisha got great pleasure in doing to Donna!

Reactions: 13
There must be hundreds I’m only aware of the following but I’m sure there is more

sally
Nicol
Beth
Hollie
Deanna
Lianne
Gemma
Georgia
Stacy
Donna
Donna
Alisha
Victoria
Kirsty
Jizz
Lorraine
Danielle

that’s just off the top of my head

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.