Alisha LeMay #4 Your love story was staged, Defoes turned the Paige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
of course someone has just come up to her and asked her if she’s had a nose job 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She really did lose him how she found him. :sneaky:
And the cycle continues! Paige definitely thinks she’s hit the jackpot. She’s gotta be trolling Alisha at this point.

Reactions: 12
She really did lose him how she found him. :sneaky:
And the cycle continues! Paige definitely thinks she’s hit the jackpot. She’s gotta be trolling Alisha at this point.
He still keeps in occasional contact with the old girls and if Alisha is gone and Paige is bumped up the pecking order he is already working on the girl who is going to replace her.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Can’t be just me who’s intrigued to see what the ex’s on here look like 😂 All his ex’s are so different 🧐 Alisha Paige and Donna couldn’t be any more different

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I remember Leech posting similar this time last year 👀
Weak couples are the ones who feel like they need to post more for social media validation, she’s doing overtime to try and prove to people that she’s happy and hasn’t fucked her life up

Reactions: 15
How can anyone say she looked good she had more powder in her face than my gran did in her casket. Nothing had been blended

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We need a wiki for jermaine where we can catalogue the timeline for the ladies and the overlap 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Did she look in the mirror then say “I can’t stop looking at myself” wahahaha 🤣🤣🤣 I don’t think I’ve ever come across someone so up their own arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.