Alisha LeMay #4 Your love story was staged, Defoes turned the Paige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve worked out who Paige looks like.. that michaela girl who got caught smuggling the drugs in Peru😂😂
The tacky glasses on whilst she drags him & the shopping bags along are so forced there’s no denying she called the paps.. atleast leesh tried to make it look like she didn’t call them by looking rough in her pjs😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve worked out who Paige looks like.. that michaela girl who got caught smuggling the drugs in Peru😂😂
The tacky glasses on whilst she drags him & the shopping bags along are so forced there’s no denying she called the paps.. atleast leesh tried to make it look like she didn’t call them by looking rough in her pjs😂😂😂
Hahahahahaha what a belter of comparison

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Classy guy 😂 Paige did you or your mam phone the press for this one?? Eyyy nah yous are a joke 🤣
---
Looking a bit rough their Paige, maybe do yourself up a bit if you are going to stare down the lens of the camera you called 🤣🤣
Just when you think they couldn’t get any rougher, he pulls this one out the bag!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes what Alisha did to donna was awful. But heartache for anyone is awful. Its him that deserves to be humiliated not the girls

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes what Alisha did to donna was awful. But heartache for anyone is awful. Its him that deserves to be humiliated not the girls
I totally agree he should be the humiliated one but they are also fully aware of what they’re getting themselves into. JD won’t ever get his comeuppance until he’s old and alone because his dick don’t work anymore or until he falls in love and they do him in dirty! But unfortunately as a narc he’s incapable of genuine love

Leech has been awfully quiet since that article was released, must be “the hangover” 👀👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I totally agree he should be the humiliated one but they are also fully aware of what they’re getting themselves into. JD won’t ever get his comeuppance until he’s old and alone because his dick don’t work anymore or until he falls in love and they do him in dirty! But unfortunately as a narc he’s incapable of genuine love

Leech has been awfully quiet since that article was released, must be “the hangover” 👀👀
I really thought Donna would be the one to do that as she knew exactly what he was like but unfortunately it didn’t work. This circus will continue and give it a couple of months and the same tit will happen to Paige.

Those few days hangovers for leech 😐

Reactions: 6
Yep slid into my DM also

wonder if nans gonna love the pics with the new one

I think he is gonna sell the house with Alisha and just get a new place with Paige

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If it was my brother my mum would literally kick the tit out of him regardless of if he’s a millionaire or not 🤷🏻‍♀️ Sandra is stupppiiidddd and not often I like to say this but there must have been a massive failure in his upbringing for him to be how he is now.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
If it was my brother my mum would literally kick the tit out of him regardless of if he’s a millionaire or not 🤷🏻‍♀️ Sandra is stupppiiidddd and not often I like to say this but there must have been a massive failure in his upbringing for him to be how he is now.
I just think he’s giving her an easy life and she doesn’t give a duck/ keeps her opinions to herself so he doesn’t switch up. Or she could just be an enabler who sees no wrong in her precious son which is usually the case with a narcissist

Reactions: 8
Just when you think they couldn’t get any rougher, he pulls this one out the bag!
im not a fan of Alisha and how she behaves and she was bad but OMG he’s gone even lower standards 😂 😂paige looks rough from these true pics of her 😂
I would keep that one hidden away to but then again Paige/friends/family has other ideas 💯 tipped the papers 😂 bet Defoes the joke of the Spurs this week with his pick in Paige 😂

Attachments

I just think he’s giving her an easy life and she doesn’t give a duck/ keeps her opinions to herself so he doesn’t switch up. Or she could just be an enabler who sees no wrong in her precious son which is usually the case with a narcissist
what a great parent 🥴🥴🥴 begs the question would she draw the line for an easy life IF (and I’m not saying he is FYI) doing something criminal 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
they won’t though as he’s prob financially supporting them, gives them the luxuries in life to
Defoe will never change for no one he doesn’t have to as he gets away with it always
---
see I feel sorry slightly for some as I can believe he targets weaker women as he is the biggest narc ever. But you have to have a point where you know you deserve better, who cares about a Cartier watch and handbag when you have to live a life of worry,
Not for once do I think he was the victim with Alisha, I actually don’t think he would let her move on and constantly love bombed her when he was nicol, Deanne, Georgiaa,Sally, Donna, Danielle,Donna and so on, so both as bad as each other.
He should just tell each one of his woman what he likes and that’s multiple woman always and see who stays and who walks away simple

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
If Alisha has been seeing him on/off for 10 years like I’ve seen on here then I kind of get it. When I was younger I was with someone for a few years who’d treat me exactly like how he’s treating her like an actual carbon copy even when I thought we’d settled and he’d realised what he had he hadn’t. The difference is though I was 18-22 and I still had plenty of years left to get myself and my life together.. Alisha is literally wasting the last of her good years on something she has no hope in

• Heart
See the problem is Sandra does enable he’s behaviour same as Chonte does, they had me over for the weekend for food and games etc and they knew he was with Rachel at the time even though I thought they had finished well before, they enable he’s behaviour because he plays the victim in it all and makes the girls the bad ones

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.