Alisha LeMay #4 Your love story was staged, Defoes turned the Paige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has other places to worry about rather than a dinner club 😂
He was out shopping with wifey one day and knew I lived minutes away and texted asking if I was up for a quickie in the public toilet while she shopped 😆🤢 he’s quite the romantic opportunist

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
This guy needs to be taken down a peg or 2 IMO. Who does he think he is :sick:
I think it’s been mentioned before but I do think he tends to prey on women who are a little more vulnerable. The kind who might not necessarily believe they deserve someone like him and this is why they hang on and they accept the behaviour. (Obviously the gifts have something to do with it too) but i do believe the people on here who say he lovebombs them etc. He really deserves a taste of his own medicine tbh. Horrid wee man.
I agree, I thought Donna might have been the one to teach him a lesson tbh. He is never gonna change he will still be out trying to shag Phylis and Carole when he’s 80

Reactions: 9

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Classy guy 😂 Paige did you or your mam phone the press for this one?? Eyyy nah yous are a joke 🤣
---
Looking a bit rough their Paige, maybe do yourself up a bit if you are going to stare down the lens of the camera you called 🤣🤣
Her nipple is almost at her waistband 😩

It says Paige met him at the Dorchester after the POB awards 😩 and they first met on August 14th? Factcheckers needed:LOL:
I have second hand embarrassment for them all. Alisha you smug and silly little girl.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It says Paige met him at the Dorchester after the POB awards 😩 and they first met on August 14th? Factcheckers needed:LOL:
I have second hand embarrassment for them all. Alisha you smug and silly little girl.
I can confirm it is not the first time he has stayed at a hotel with his gf but also had another come stay at the same hotel so he can have a sneaky link.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I can confirm it is not the first time he has stayed at a hotel with his gf but also had another come stay at the same hotel so he can have a sneaky link.
It might have been you but someone called it that Paige would be in another room after pob

Reactions: 11
It might have been you but someone called it that Paige would be in another room after pob
Yup it was me and that’s because I’ve been the other girl in the other room. But I didn’t find this out until months down the line!

Reactions: 11
I am sorry this happened to you 😔
He is very good at lying and has obviously done it many times so knows what to say and what to do to fool you. You aren’t safe no matter where you go with him, he will always find away to cheat on you.

Reactions: 4
Can’t cope with these pictures who does she think she is. £10k Cartier watch same as he bought Donna and Alisha and a Dior bag for her birthday 😂
---

I don’t blame his sister Shon for no longer doing his PR, she’d never be off the phone to the press these passed few months 😂
🤣😂😂 the man has originality with the gifts 🤣🤣 Paige will also lose him how she found him in bed with the next piece the man is a walking joke
---
Did we not say he would be plotting an argument with Leesh to meet Paige that night 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm finding this so intriguing....saw the latest in The Scum and ran here! Those of you that have, how did you meet him?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.