Alisha LeMay #4 Your love story was staged, Defoes turned the Paige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alisha's posted roses - are they from Jermaine? The thing is I really don't understand why Alisha and Paige feel the need to prove that they're both still in his life with him buying them gifts, flowers, breakfast etc. He can buy you anything you want and spend time with you but at the end of the day he's entertaining you BOTH. He's a cheat and you're both side chicks if you're sharing your boyfriend. Honestly, its so crazy. I can't even image trying to show off my boyf giving me attention knowing that he's got someone else

Reactions: 19
He comes across to me as if he would have squandered all his big money during his prime, but maybe I’m wrong, maybe the Chanel’s are pocket change to him.
He was on about 100k p/w at Rangers at the END of his career, he is a multi-millionaire and it’s actually his mum Sandra taking care of his money and if he wants to make a big purchase he goes through her and is not rash when it comes to big purchases…my ex was his friend when he played for Bournemouth

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Alisha's posted roses - are they from Jermaine? The thing is I really don't understand why Alisha and Paige feel the need to prove that they're both still in his life with him buying them gifts, flowers, breakfast etc. He can buy you anything you want and spend time with you but at the end of the day he's entertaining you BOTH. He's a cheat and you're both side chicks if you're sharing your boyfriend. Honestly, its so crazy. I can't even image trying to show off my boyf giving me attention knowing that he's got someone else
These girls are competing 🤣 Paige posted a photo yesterday of a white rose 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Paige posting a pic with flowers in the background now too - has JD got shares in interflora?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For the girls on here who have been with him, I agree thanks for the ☕ , but you are the key contributors and I’d think about that, perhaps try and move on, kinda comes across like you’re still obsessed 🤷🏻‍♀️
have to disagree- I’m100% here for their tea and insight!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Paige’s ex seems like such a genuinely lovely guy she’s going to live to regret leaving him for jerm

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Welp! It’s going to be a life lesson that’s for sure.
I think he gets a thrill out of going after women in relationships/ marriages. He’s done it with Sally, Rachel, Paige, Beth, Danielle. He doesn’t like it when you find someone after him either, he bombarded me after he found out I was with someone after him

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Stalk? Hun I think you have the wrong person
That’s obviously cos I’m that Harriet you stalk whoever the duck that is … or maybe I’m Nicol or Beth or Sally… or Angela, Pamela, Sandra, Rita, Monica, Erica, Tina, Mary, or Jessica

I think he gets a thrill out of going after women in relationships/ marriages. He’s done it with Sally, Rachel, Paige, Beth, Danielle. He doesn’t like it when you find someone after him either, he bombarded me after he found out I was with someone after him
This guy needs to be taken down a peg or 2 IMO. Who does he think he is :sick:
I think it’s been mentioned before but I do think he tends to prey on women who are a little more vulnerable. The kind who might not necessarily believe they deserve someone like him and this is why they hang on and they accept the behaviour. (Obviously the gifts have something to do with it too) but i do believe the people on here who say he lovebombs them etc. He really deserves a taste of his own medicine tbh. Horrid wee man.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Has anyone seen alisha’s story mentioning she wouldnt let her boyfriend go to lio

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.