Alisha LeMay #4 Your love story was staged, Defoes turned the Paige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think anyone that gets involved with him pretty well knows he is already seeing at least one or two other people at the same time/and in a relationship so don’t play the victim. It’s not as if his behaviour is a secret 🤦‍♀️ You reap what you sow and if you lay with dogs you get fleas. I really can’t believe all these women think they’re so amazing they can change him. Pretty sure he’s bitten off more than he can chew with Paige - she’s ambitious and likes the press attention. Watch this space…

Reactions: 11
If the girls on here claim they don’t speak to him anymore / get with him? Then expose him for the rat bag he is..? Share what he sends you to try and win you over?! Like we don’t need names etc but I think we’d all be interested to see how he actually is on these messages/DMs?
---
Like if he’s as awful as you all make out? Why protect him? Expose him for the awful bleep you all claim him to be?! No point protecting him at this point unless you all secretly wanna get back with him lol
What a shock that this was ignored 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Paige's SM media posts about being a dog mum and girl's night alongside her similar slippers as Leech....game playing majorly.

Maybe they are all in it together and one big public wind up and game for publicity.

Reactions: 6
Has JD borrowed Paige’s glasses for his new insta story? 🤣 First time I’ve saw him wear glasses and Paige isn’t wearing hers in her most recent post 😂😂
---
What a shock that this was ignored 🫢
Yes it was ignored but it’s nothing to do with protecting him but protecting myself. My name has never been linked to him, I didn’t post anything on social media like some girls, so I’m not going to out myself now after all this time.

I haven’t spoken with him in months until he last asked to Meet up when he was in my area, but now he deletes the WhatsApp messages whereas before he never used to. So unless he messages again I can’t show you anything unfortunately.

I don’t think we need to prove how much of a pig the guy is he’s doing a pretty good job himself don’t you think???

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Can I just rewind to the Cartier watch :LOL: So is it true that he has bought the exact same watch for Donna, Alisha and Paige? Is this the watch Alisha is wearing in the POB photos and is this the watch Paige is showing off on one of her insta photos? Is he really that bold and unimaginative🙈
Every time I think this whole debacle can’t get anymore embarrassing, another layer on the cake is added.
Also that Dior bag Paige is flaunting is so out of season :LOL: and one thing she seriously lacks is style. She really needs to stop trying so hard. Hire a stylist, perhaps, Alisha 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Can I just rewind to the Cartier watch :LOL: So is it true that he has bought the exact same watch for Donna, Alisha and Paige? Is this the watch Alisha is wearing in the POB photos and is this the watch Paige is showing off on one of her insta photos? Is he really that bold and unimaginative🙈
Every time I think this whole debacle can’t get anymore embarrassing, another layer on the cake is added.
Also that Dior bag Paige is flaunting is so out of season :LOL: and one thing she seriously lacks is style. She really needs to stop trying so hard. Hire a stylist, perhaps, Alisha 🤭
I don’t think they are actually the same watches but they have all received a Cartier watch from him. Donna has a much flashier one, he bought it for her for her 40th birthday last year. You can see it on her insta photos. Yes he really is that unimaginative all his messages are the same to girls and all the gifts are the same. A couple of years ago there were 3/4 girls that all got the patent black YSL heel shoes 😂 when Balenciaga trainers were popular that was the gift of the moment.

Paige is trying to overtake Alisha but she has even less style than her. She couldn’t be anymore basic if she tried. Like you say the Dior bags are out of season, can tell she’s always dreamed of getting one 😂

• Haha
Oh on the main page of mail , looks like the ‘placed flowers’ in pic the other day was a dig at lesh. Hell mend these two they deserve everything they get but l am here for the car crash !
Oh to see the DM’s between Alisha & Paige over the last few months 🙈
Also, how triggering is that red thing sticking out of the Dior bag. Paige, if you are going to flaunt this last season bag, learn how to pack the tote bag correctly 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Kirsty Alexander did you enjoy your night with Jermain in London last night 😂😂 you are getting as bad Alisha and Paige for posting his hand on Instagram 😂😂
---
Nice lou
---
Nice louboutins you got off him last weekend too 😂

Are you, Paige and Alisha sharing the same black satin trousers?? Yous have all posted wearing them in the 2 weeks 😂 I suppose you are all sharing the same man you may as well share the same clothes 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Kirsty Alexander did you enjoy your night with Jermain in London last night 😂😂 you are getting as bad Alisha and Paige for posting his hand on Instagram 😂😂
---
Nice lou
---
Nice louboutins you got off him last weekend too 😂

Are you, Paige and Alisha sharing the same black satin trousers?? Yous have all posted wearing them in the 2 weeks 😂 I suppose you are all sharing the same man you may as well share the same clothes 😂
Who’s Kirsty!? What is her @!?
Omg so many to keep up with.

I can’t believe how ugly Paige is. I’m actually shocked how low he is going lol

Reactions: 3
Who’s Kirsty!? What is her @!?
Omg so many to keep up with.

I can’t believe how ugly Paige is. I’m actually shocked how low he is going lol
Kirstyalexander85 she’s been around for a while, they met when he was playing for rangers. She’s on and off the scene. However, a few months ago there was a photo posted of her in London with him outside the Marriott getting ice cream. The ice cream guy had no idea he had posted him cheating on Alisha 😂

i Thought she was gone as she’s not posted a trip to London in a while, but she was there with him last weekend and now this weekend. For a no body to limit comments on their insta posts, is very suspicious to me 🤔

Reactions: 4
Kirstyalexander85 she’s been around for a while, they met when he was playing for rangers. She’s on and off the scene. However, a few months ago there was a photo posted of her in London with him outside the Marriott getting ice cream. The ice cream guy had no idea he had posted him cheating on Alisha 😂

i Thought she was gone as she’s not posted a trip to London in a while, but she was there with him last weekend and now this weekend. For a no body to limit comments on their insta posts, is very suspicious to me 🤔
Jesus how does he keep up with it all.
Fair play if you want to shag around.. but he is making it a full time job. Surely a man in his 40’s can’t be that desperate for 🐱
End of the day a 🐱 is just a 🐱. I don’t know any of my male friends who have the energy and time to chase this much girls. They are all focused on business and building wealth.
It’s actually really odd behaviour! It’s empty!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Jesus, the guy is clearly a sex addict. I’m surprised his winkle hasn’t dropped off by now :sick: He must be knackered 😂

• Heart
That’s exactly why footballers get into trouble. Too much money and 4 hours a day work.

Jesus how does he keep up with it all.
Fair play if you want to shag around.. but he is making it a full time job. Surely a man in his 40’s can’t be that desperate for 🐱
End of the day a 🐱 is just a 🐱. I don’t know any of my male friends who have the energy and time to chase this much girls. They are all focused on business and building wealth.
It’s actually really odd behaviour! It’s empty!
I can’t decide whether he is one of the celebs/footballers that thinks they can do/ have whatever they want or whether he has a massive sex addiction. It’s been known for him to sleep with 3 girls in one day and this would happen multiple times in a week.

Kirsty obviously not happy about being on third place so she’s posting the sly pics of him, I’m guessing she’s not happy about the new article.I wouldn’t be surprised if next weekend there’s an article about her in the papers becuase she’s rang the press 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I can’t decide whether he is one of the celebs/footballers that thinks they can do/ have whatever they want or whether he has a massive sex addiction. It’s been known for him to sleep with 3 girls in one day and this would happen multiple times in a week.

Kirsty obviously not happy about being on third place so she’s posting the sly pics of him, I’m guessing she’s not happy about the new article.I wouldn’t be surprised if next weekend there’s an article about her in the papers becuase she’s rang the press 😂
3 girls in one day!? That’s actually disgusting lol

• Sick

Jesus even she is a 2/10
IM SHOCKED
He really does shag ANYTHING

They don’t even look hygienic.

Attachments

• Haha
Has JD borrowed Paige’s glasses for his new insta story? 🤣 First time I’ve saw him wear glasses and Paige isn’t wearing hers in her most recent post 😂😂
---

Yes it was ignored but it’s nothing to do with protecting him but protecting myself. My name has never been linked to him, I didn’t post anything on social media like some girls, so I’m not going to out myself now after all this time.

I haven’t spoken with him in months until he last asked to Meet up when he was in my area, but now he deletes the WhatsApp messages whereas before he never used to. So unless he messages again I can’t show you anything unfortunately.

I don’t think we need to prove how much of a pig the guy is he’s doing a pretty good job himself don’t you think???
Surely won’t give away who you are considering he has about 50 girls on the go at one time. And he can’t delete WhatsApp messages after a few minutes?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.